Doctors Requiring Patients To Sign Contracts Issued By The Federal Government

How about we Start a Class Action Lawsuit against the UM, regarding this Dr. D.Berlands' very uneducated and biased opinion. I personally have a gaping ventral hernia, thanks to their anti-Marinol practice. Their Medical Integrity is being Compromised by their Obviously Politically Motivated Board of Directors. This from one of the First Schools of Pharmacy in the Country.

The Chronic Pain Institute in Sterling Heights will help patients who do use MM and still need to depend on a certain amount of narcotics for pain management.

Its not a 'pill clinic' you can't run any game on them they've heard them all and will and have turned people away who are just looking to get pills.

But if you are in need of professional care with compassion you can't find better. They helped me reduce my narcotic pill use by about 90% and they know I use MM.

They will not sign patient recommendations only because of issues with malpractice insurance company's that have threatened not to cover or cancel coverage of Michigan Dr's.

Here is the office phone number

(586)997-5048

Ed

The Chronic Pain Institute in Sterling Heights will help patients who do use MM and still need to depend on a certain amount of narcotics for pain management.

Its not a 'pill clinic' you can't run any game on them they've heard them all and will and have turned people away who are just looking to get pills.

But if you are in need of professional care with compassion you can't find better. They helped me reduce my narcotic pill use by about 90% and they know I use MM.

They will not sign patient recommendations only because of issues with malpractice insurance company's that have threatened not to cover or cancel coverage of Michigan Dr's.

Here is the office phone number

(586)997-5048

Ed

thanks to all,its just going to be a PITA to get things transfered and all,I'd like to know what the doctor's plan is going to be to suddenly stop hubbys pain patch,seeing how he could die from abrupt stopping of this drug.Pretty sure they dont want a law suit from wrongful death,or do they?I'm going to ask them that.

thanks to all,its just going to be a PITA to get things transfered and all,I'd like to know what the doctor's plan is going to be to suddenly stop hubbys pain patch,seeing how he could die from abrupt stopping of this drug.Pretty sure they dont want a law suit from wrongful death,or do they?I'm going to ask them that.

EG is on to them. Brilliant EG. It's the Insurance Co.s. That's clearly where the problem lies is with the Insurance Coverage. This is the problem with the Obama Care that I see. It actually makes the Insurance Co.s less accountable.

Actually neither of these Institutions forte is Medicine. In fact their is a definite Conflict of Interest at work. We the Patients have to go through the Insurance Companies, then the Governments Regulatory Sham (assume massive Lobbieist influences ) before we can attempt to deal with our Medical Conditions via our already diminished Doctors services.

The BIG Secret Is: those Pills they're Pushing, generate more $$$ than all the Gold and Diamonds in the world combined. They've also made so many of them they're in the Ground Water in places, Causing ecological problems of probably bigger concern. That is One thing they will have a hard time holding the Doctors at fault for.

EG is on to them. Brilliant EG. It's the Insurance Co.s. That's clearly where the problem lies is with the Insurance Coverage. This is the problem with the Obama Care that I see. It actually makes the Insurance Co.s less accountable.

Actually neither of these Institutions forte is Medicine. In fact their is a definite Conflict of Interest at work. We the Patients have to go through the Insurance Companies, then the Governments Regulatory Sham (assume massive Lobbieist influences ) before we can attempt to deal with our Medical Conditions via our already diminished Doctors services.

The BIG Secret Is: those Pills they're Pushing, generate more $$$ than all the Gold and Diamonds in the world combined. They've also made so many of them they're in the Ground Water in places, Causing ecological problems of probably bigger concern. That is One thing they will have a hard time holding the Doctors at fault for.

??????????????????????????????????

Obama Care has nothing to do with making insurance companies less accountable.

It makes insurance companies MORE accountable!

I'll debate this with you until my last breath. You are sadly misinformed. But, glad to see you are paying attention and taking notes from the Tea Baggers on what to say...

LMAO!

Mizerman

??????????????????????????????????

Obama Care has nothing to do with making insurance companies less accountable.

It makes insurance companies MORE accountable!

I'll debate this with you until my last breath. You are sadly misinformed. But, glad to see you are paying attention and taking notes from the Tea Baggers on what to say...

LMAO!

Mizerman

Save your breath MM for better things, yo preachin to the Chiour, Now. Trust me I am not misinformed, it is you my friend with the erroneous info, I have nothing to do with the Party of Tea, their charades have kept this country in the dark too long. Accountable ? Insurance Companies ? the Federal Government ? did I stutter, what part don't you understand ?

I called the doctor back and said look he is a legal patient,because of the reaction he got from his pain do he was afraid to tell his family doc,but please take a look at his health record and see that its improved and talk to the doctor,she said okay,she called me back and said just bring a copy of your cards so we can have them in his file so if this ever comes up again it can be taken care of. so we are good to go.

Save your breath MM for better things, yo preachin to the Chiour, Now. Trust me I am not misinformed, it is you my friend with the erroneous info, I have nothing to do with the Party of Tea, their charades have kept this country in the dark too long. Accountable ? Insurance Companies ? the Federal Government ? did I stutter, what part don't you understand ?

Pre-existing conditions.

While this new health insurance is far from perfect, it will be better than the model we had 5 years ago.

You know it and I know it.

Mizerman

p.s. It's kind of like our state's medical marijuana law. It is also not perfect, and far from being patient friendly...but, it's better than NOTHING! Everyone in this country should be able to have the same coverage my wife and I have under MediCare (and pay the same monthly premium).

Archived