Considering Adding A Patient

avgjoe

Up until now its been my wife and I being each others CG,but I'm thinking of adding a patient and I was wondering what kind of contract or setup is considered normal?

What do I need to be on the lookout for? I'm not doing this for the money and anyone that knows me from this site or the GC3 club knows that I am very compassionate and love helping people out.Thats what this movement is all about,helping others out.

I just wanted some feedback from other CG before I started taking on patients. Thanks all in advance. Peace

I send in the paperwork, have return recipt to me and write the check. that way I KNOW we're legal! I then provide copys of all to the patient. i also require any patient to sign a "change of caregiver" in advance, just in case there's a problem and I have to drop them. hard to do w/o the form. haven't had ANY problems with any of my patients and don't expect any. I keep them well medicated!

I send in the paperwork, have return recipt to me and write the check. that way I KNOW we're legal! I then provide copys of all to the patient. i also require any patient to sign a "change of caregiver" in advance, just in case there's a problem and I have to drop them. hard to do w/o the form. haven't had ANY problems with any of my patients and don't expect any. I keep them well medicated!

LHB has addressed all my important points.. the most important i think is YOU sending in the paperwork and writing the check.. because then you know for 100% sure that the steps are done.. and you are legal to plant those plants.. Clear verbal agreements on the price and all that helps alot too.. Thanks for helping ppl who cant.. thats how our system will stay in place.. Happy growing!!

Archived