Popped On Indian Land With Mm!

I'm happy you stayed out of trouble my friend. There were other good stories about Soring Eagle. Sounds like your girl needs to stay away from the fire water. I hope things work out for you which ever way they go.

yep no doubt and I got the rest of the bottle she had in the room sitting on her dresser! I hope if she drinks it she pukes and calls the cops again> I will let her azz sit there a while and let her see what she has put me thru in the past, I guess if im feeling this way now , there may not be much left to salvage with her! I feel bad for the kids and the dogs when I walk outta here! and thank god im not married! no muss no fuss!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Man, I don't know what to say. That is messed up !!

I quit drinking in 1990, the night before I got married. I don't miss it. Sometimes I wish I could try whatever new brands/flavors come out.

But, I know how that is going to turn out. Way cooler trying every strain of MMJ known to man !! My back is good to go with a Mt. Dew and some "bud".

Wish you luck !!

Man, I don't know what to say. That is messed up !!

I quit drinking in 1990, the night before I got married. I don't miss it. Sometimes I wish I could try whatever new brands/flavors come out.

But, I know how that is going to turn out. Way cooler trying every strain of MMJ known to man !! My back is good to go with a Mt. Dew and some "bud".

Wish you luck !!

yea I hear that, Im usualy good with my vape and diet pepsi! and I dont miss the days of waking up not knowing what i did, there comes a time in your life when you out grow some things, including spending money stupidly these days! I have put at least 20k into this house, its not mine the kids are hers, I love them like my own though! but when I leave I get nothing for my investment!

Peace

FTW

Jim

.......your daddy's house has wheels under it! lol

Thats about how im gonna leave outta here. if i do pulling my little house on wheels, but ill be pullin it to my house in roscomon county! I still have that and it aint got holes all in the walls from her oldest son!

No offense taken! I guess her moonshinin r,i.p dad didnt teach her well enough about not getting the law involved in yer life!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I agree with rockinlespaul!

One of the multitude of reasons why I don't drink any more.

When a person gets drunk they do and say things they wouldn't normally do.

Don't put yourself in situations like that with people that are prone to get too stupid to behave rationally.

One last little tidbit of advice...you are who you associate with. Don't hang around folks who are going to possibly jeopardize your freedom...if that matters to you.

I hope your day is better - nobody needs to put up with that kind of drama.

Mizerman

p.s. I thank God every day for not drinking any more and never having any more hangovers. The great thing about being in constant and chronic pain is that it taught me to stop drinking. I feel so bad every morning when I wake up that I don't need to compound that with having a hangover.

yea I hear that, Im usualy good with my vape and diet pepsi! and I dont miss the days of waking up not knowing what i did, there comes a time in your life when you out grow some things, including spending money stupidly these days! I have put at least 20k into this house, its not mine the kids are hers, I love them like my own though! but when I leave I get nothing for my investment!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Im feeling you here buddy.. cept i dont have a differnt house..

Very Good! LMAO!

I will walk when im good and ready to walk, and not when anyone else other than the law says i have to leave. I mite have left out that 10 mins after getting home state police show up! my dad is still here with me she didnt get home yet, Or waited to see me get home and called the law, so they come in. I know both cops they know me and that i been living here for at least 2 yrs, (one of the leo's came here a yr1 1/2 to let me post bond for one of my mm possesions lol) so he knows me and so does his partner,,,she was trying to tell them i dont live here and she dont want me here.

They have both talked to me in this house in the last 2 yrs once for the bond, and once the kids called police when me and mom were at the store the were afraid, herd a noise, so they were here when we got home! they tell me well if she wants ya out she is going to have to evict ya, we aint making ya leave,(they know her history in this house)

and she is kissin up so bad it makes me ill! she sobered up she knows what she did!

Man i need to write a book of what not to do!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived