Worm Dirt

knottwhole

With spring just around the corner, I wanted to let everyone know about a great soil supplement.

It's called worm dirt. Not to be confused with worm castings, this is the leftover from worm farms. It does have castings in it, and live, dormant worms. It's great as top-feed and makes a wonderful tea for spraying on your plants in the prevention of pests. Fantastic for all of your gardening needs. Mixed with the soil, it grows some of the best veggies you've ever had. (Grows great meds too). All natural with no herbicides. You can stock up on it because it doesn't go bad if covered from the rain and snow. I wouldn't recommend it for indoor grows due to its natural load of micro-flora.

They sell it in bags of about 30 pounds for $2.00. They will start stocking it in April.

Happy growing!

Knutson's Recreational Sales.

164 Wamplers Lake Road.

Brooklyn, MI.

Thanks again. Never made it there last year after you posted but have been thinking about again as of late. Do they sell out fast or do they have bunny muffin tons of it?

Right on the corner of 50 and 124 if I'm not mistaking.

Would like to top off the raised beds outside with some.

Do they sell out fast or do they have bunny muffin tons of it?

What you can do is go down and tell them how much you want and when. I pay in advance for it so as to get it. They have access to a lot. Just try to get it before it gets wet. Weighs a lot that way.

You'll love it in your beds.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived