Test Case

Good Luck buddy, it's not fun. The "test case" in my life has turned into thousands and thousands of dollars, a second raid, my sister incarcerated, my parents afraid, my house now looks like a fortress, my fiancee got her nose broke, i had to rebuild the front door frame and all, install cameras and sound security... Please consider everyone and everything around you first. But, just for the record, im with ya Bro, strap 'em on!

Wild Bill rang the gong I swung for but missed.

You want to do for us what we can't do or won't, and thus expand our rights? You want to give up your life so the rest may live freer? So noble and wiring to face the enemy legions and yell, "Friends, Americans, countrymen, lend me your ears." But if you sacrificed your life, time, relationships and all your resources (the same thing test cases wring from you)to seeing that there are 500,000 card holders in 5 years it is more heroic and just as expensive and as demanding as catching a case but has bigger positive effect over all of Michigan--not just on one phrase in the Code. I agree with Dr. Bob, do this hero self-immolation dervish Hindu burning yourself thing after you have set the odds in your favor.

Are you sure, only one toke? Me a cop? That convinced me your thinking is not all level or cognizent, but you do run Blockhead and that in itself makes me forgive you. Looking a thing over from all angles (Dr. Bob's suggestion for example) helps do away with needless-life-ruining events, or makes it more likely a life gets spent for the best of the highest good; giving one's life up for one's friends.

Wild Bill rang the gong I swung for but missed.

You want to do for us what we can't do or won't, and thus expand our rights? You want to give up your life so the rest may live freer? So noble and wiring to face the enemy legions and yell, "Friends, Americans, countrymen, lend me your ears." But if you sacrificed your life, time, relationships and all your resources (the same thing test cases wring from you)to seeing that there are 500,000 card holders in 5 years it is more heroic and just as expensive and as demanding as catching a case but has bigger positive effect over all of Michigan--not just on one phrase in the Code. I agree with Dr. Bob, do this hero self-immolation dervish Hindu burning yourself thing after you have set the odds in your favor.

Are you sure, only one toke? Me a cop? That convinced me your thinking is not all level or cognizent, but you do run Blockhead and that in itself makes me forgive you. Looking a thing over from all angles (Dr. Bob's suggestion for example) helps do away with needless-life-ruining events, or makes it more likely a life gets spent for the best of the highest good; giving one's life up for one's friends.

You want to do for us what we can't do or won't

Nope. I want to do what I and many others need, but may be afraid to do. I will not live in fear. That's for those who are afraid.

expand our rights?

Yes! Our rights are being trampled on now. I'll live within the law. That's an expansion of our rights compared to what we have. Those who enforce, illegally, need to understand our rights.

seeing that there are 500,000 card holders in 5 years it is more heroic

To hell with 5 years. I walked the soles off my shoes to get the law passed. I will not wait 5 years for some to sit on their behind to make sure patients are cared for. If you sit on yours, the law will be changed against those who need it. That's a fact. Stand up, or forever sit down.

do this hero self-immolation dervish Hindu burning yourself thing

For your own sake, speak English. Anybody can speak with tongues. Tripe is good to eat, but makes no sense when spoken.

I would never ask for your permission. The law was passed to help those who need it, not for those who speak meaningless words. Not for those who want to make a living off of our work, but those who need compassion. Do you think for a moment that lawyers will work for free? Do you think for a moment that those who profit from our law care about those who need help?

You're sadly mistaken if you think that watching from the sidelines will make you anything but an observer. You fight with all you have, or you get out of the game.

Peacenick

Archived