How Can I Trim A 1.5 Lb Tree?

I have a large, White Russian tree, just about done, and I've got a real problem. I can't trim it, dry it or cure it because of my broken hand, and my logistical issues this round. This strain has been yielding well over 1 lb per tree, and I expect this one to about my average of 1.5. I veg for 9 weeks, and grow hydro/hempy, with massive light and bin size. Before I start posting pics and other details, this is what I'm wondering. Would it make sense to sell it, fully flowered and ready to harvest. All anyone would need to do is trim, dry & cure and bam, medicine for use without having to grow it.

So, if it's really 1.5 lb (dry), then the value should be "X". Would it make sense to sell it, ready to trim for, say - 2/3 of it's final value? Whoever would trim, dry & cure it gets 33% of it's final value for just doing end stage trim, dry, cure. They would be keeping and distributing the medicine as they see fit.

Do you think that this could be an option, considering my plight?

Med

"Dubliner - Maybe Consider getting a Share Cropper of sorts to help you Harvest & Cure if yer not able to do the Drying & Curing process . Set em up on a Commission/Percentage Basis , Problem Solved"

Dub, How do I find that person? I grow alone, and must to maintain security.

"Afi- Don`t you have a friend you could trust to help you? Most people are not going to want an estimate for weight. "

Afi, No one will ever see my grow room. If someone were REALLY interested, then I would make arrangements to have the tree inspected offsite. An experienced grower will be able to estimate the weight. And I would estimate in favor of the new parent. I also don't have the time to trim, dry and cure it proper, so instead of screwing up great herb, this is all I can think of, and still maintain max security.

"LongHairBri - rent or buy a good trimmer. get a bunch of friends. hire a reliable crew to trim for pay or product {if your near the D i may be able to help you with last one}"

Bri - I'm near the D. That sounds like it could be a plan. What about logistics, place? security? etc. In fact, I'd like to arrange to have a crew trim all of my harvests. I'd pay very well too. This is the only problem with heavy yields. I don't have enough posts yet to pm anyone, other than waiting for me to get enough, any ideas?

Are you a registered patient and/or caregiver? If so, for how long? Knowing these things will ease my mind. Then I'd like to discuss it further. Sounds like an interesting concept. The best security is stealth, and quiet solitude. I'd also like to grow my round, and farm out the trim & cure too. I think I'd pay a lot for a trim crew. That would be a good endevour for someone to get into, scissor hash job.

I'm just going to throw this out there as an option.....

I am a registered patient and caregiver with one patient.

I know you said no one will ever be in your room but pm me your general area. I'm in Livingston county.

I'm a mechanic by trade but have been laid off a year at the end of this month.

Since then all I do is grow....and trim....

By day I trim for a living for a person with a sizeable grow. He is very picky. Much pickier tham myself with my own personal trimming, but my personal trim job ain't shabby by no means either.

I'm offering my service to you if you'd like.

I don't want any of your meds and I'm not interested in your grow. Trimming can be done in other areas other than your grow area.

I have my own grow so I'm not concerned with yours.

I have PLENTY of references.

If interested, message me or email me at rockinlespaul@yahoo.com and I can tell you my rate of compensation.

Either way, good luck to you! :thumbsu:

I know you said no one will ever be in your room but pm me your general area. I'm in Livingston county.

By day I trim for a living for a person with a sizeable grow. He is very picky. Much pickier tham myself with my own personal trimming, but my personal trim job ain't shabby by no means either.

I don't want any of your meds and I'm not interested in your grow. Trimming can be done in other areas other than your grow area.

If interested, message me or email me at rockinlespaul@yahoo.com and I can tell you my rate of compensation.

You're just trying to get a peak at a 1lb plus indoor plant LOL

Me too!

I would do a branch at a time over a week or so after flush.

Is the hand that you have the problem with your "good one"? If not one branch and a nice place to set would be my ticket. I know some use a bud trimmer but the ones I have seen beat up the buds real bad.

If that wont work I am sure you will be able to find someone that would trim it for ya for a little bit or even free. I would hate to lose out on a tree you have that much time and $$ into. Just make sure you check out the person real well before making a deal. There are a lot of wonderfull, honest people on this site and help is only a call away. Good luck John

There you go. RP has been around awhile and has exp.

Archived