Overages? What Do You Do With Them?

fireburner23

Just as Hempcheff said, do partial harvesting if you have to, only harvest your legal limit at one time or about half so you can have time for curing, then you will never have overages. You don't have to harvest a whole crop at once or even a whole plant at once. I have never once been over my limit and I am constantly supplied, you need to work out a good schedule and get your grow running like an assembly line.

Big Daddy's MI Dispensary locations are currently overrun by folks who previously demanded $350 an ounce and got it, and now? The new demand is let me consign it, you sell it and give me 90% of whatever it goes for since I hear you guys' average price (per ounce) is $500. Fact; $350 cash in hand, $450 on the come.

I don't understand why everyone hates on dispensaries. They offer a service that allows people access to a much wider variety of meds, extracts, and medibles than ones own garden. Not everyone that needs meds happens to be broke! If the people that purchase from these collectives want better prices there are obviously better options. If you don't want to supply one of these places dont but don't rag on the people who do.

I don't understand why everyone hates on dispensaries. They offer a service that allows people access to a much wider variety of meds, extracts, and medibles than ones own garden. Not everyone that needs meds happens to be broke! If the people that purchase from these collectives want better prices there are obviously better options. If you don't want to supply one of these places dont but don't rag on the people who do.

its an option and i dig options

Archived