Hey Good Peeps

Hey I'm Downwood a new member here looking at grow journals, I'm not advertising for anyone or anything. I am a mod at Cannetics though, and I like the medical site idea, we are a medical compassionate site also. I will be looking in at the grows, hope to see you folks around and thanks for allowing me here.

welcome..... i just ask that you kinda watch yourself.... being new and all.

Hey everyone, I just joined because I need my G13 journal info. My bro just bought some and I have his seeds too. We grow weed folks, and we want to read about this G13, the posts about other stuff are not interesting, just time wasting. But I'm here for the grow non the less, and I love the Docs weed, grew plenty of it and will grow more. Rock awn!

weed is what they grow in mexico. we strive to produce quality medication around here :)

and if you find the rest of the site "uninteresting" thats totally fine...... but there really isnt much reason to tell us that :)

once again.... welcome.

just trying to help out :thumbsu:

Hey I'm Downwood a new member here looking at grow journals, I'm not advertising for anyone or anything. I am a mod at Cannetics though, and I like the medical site idea, we are a medical compassionate site also. I will be looking in at the grows, hope to see you folks around and thanks for allowing me here.

Welcome Downwood! Happy reading and please don't hesitate if you have questions.

Thanks for the welcome folks, I didn't mean all posts other than journals are not interesting, I meant the silly stuff in that grow journal that made reading it harder because it was some very long debating by a member that eventually was banned from that post lol. Hope that makes sense, and Hi Dr Gruber, you are the man man haha.

Thanks for the welcome folks, I didn't mean all posts other than journals are not interesting, I meant the silly stuff in that grow journal that made reading it harder because it was some very long debating by a member that eventually was banned from that post lol. Hope that makes sense, and Hi Dr Gruber, you are the man man haha.

:thumbsu:

welcome again.

MosCutty,I sent you an email to your gmail account, did u get it? I can help with transportation as well. I live near TC and drive to Lansing every couple of weeks if anyone needs a ride or wants to carpool, let me know! Thanks again for what you are doing, you have a lot of people positively focused on the same thing. :) Willywonka

Archived