Hola <===>~~~

Hi everybody I am new to this site...been a registered patient for awhile and I was referred to this site by a friend of mine...have always been leery of joining a forum because of the infighting and cliques...but the more I see politicians, judges, and LEO circumventing the will of the people the madder I get...we need soldiers on the frontline...I am willing to give my life and my freedom for my healing herb...I just hope I dont ever have to....

My dream is to one day smoke one in the capital building or maybe a court room...I travel...I write...I enjoy the outdoors...

Music...Animals...Canned Heat...Stones...Jimi....Reggae...Ska....Punk.....Funk....Rap....and pap smears....I think thats a band

I read....Ginsberg...Kerouac...Walt Whitman...I idolize Thoreau

And so as I sit here in the abyss of life, waiting, wanting, enduring....my mayonnaise and mustard sandwich....pondering our dull existence....

For what its worth....

Mayonnaise and mustard.

I hope you all will learn to love this crazy tripped out being...

post-23541-0-52021800-1300981692_thumb.jpg

Welcome to our forum Anomaly!StarTrekTrialsandTribbleations13818.jpg

Well, if you put ketchup and mustard together in one jar, like peanut butter and jelly, you could call it "MustUp"! I think that is a good idea for a new product. Just don't call it CatMuss.

Peace...StarTrekDeepSpaceNineRunaboutthrewt.gif

welcome...to our home...

bish u crack me up...

all talkin crazy about mixin catchup with mustard...

mustard stands alone as a condiment...my all time favorite...i love it so much as a kid my mom would get me the big tubs for Christmas LOL

i used to eat man and must sandwich's when i was a kid but mom said there was no protein so i had to add p.butter....most excellent combo..

peanut butter, strawberry jam, mustard, mayonnaise, and a slice of cheese....oh baby..so my favorite....sometimes i add dill pickle spears sliced for a crunch effect, or a handful of tostitos smashed in there is nice too.....

oh and especially don't call it catchterd...

cause that would be gross...

and probably leave a stain LOL

Archived