Waterford Trial

trix

I will keep them in my hopes and prayers. If you folks are reading this I hope you can find solace in the fact that many of us are following your case and rooting for you. GL to you and shame on the corrupt thieves that do this to people.

Ditto what dark said...

I can say for me that once the Judge ordered me to quit using MM for a bond restriction 2x's a week, now get this THE DAY OF COURT I SMOKED, BEFORE COURT then the Judge ordered immediate levels ie; from urine tests... now I just smoked that day and passed for marijuana zero in my system.

OK now get this, we were fighting to get the bond restriction lifted, failed at first BUT we did get the test's dropped to 1x a week and no longer urine tests(due to my distended bladder)so they give me mouth swabs now yay!!!!!!!!!

What a joke those were, $20 bucks a pop, and Now at this time I cant smoke so I'm back on Lortab and valium, get this the mouth swab showed that there was amphetamines in my system but no opiates(lortab)or any benzo's(valium) the guy doing the test said that's why they don't like using mouth swabs they are horribly inaccurate, I passed every test from day 1 no drugs in my system. I know there was marijuana in it from the first day in court,but I had dropped clean urine each time and swear to god I never used any cover ups at all..

Tell me how that works?

Trix :bong2:

Triiiiiix, you have a great case if we ever get it into court. This judge is overreaching and cannot restrict your consumption of Cannabis. I dont know the proper Legal manuevers necessary but you need to consult with a real Lawyer on this matter, like yesterday ! This judge is confused, on prescription drugs and or Alcohol, I guarantee it !

As far as your case as I remeber, you did LEOs' job for them. Then bother them with the details, they have the Nerve to arrest the Good Samaratin. Right. Thats not excessive force, it's excessive ignorance: of their jobs, of the Law, of the Respect of the People the are paid to protect. wtf

Archived