Dr. Greenthumb Seeds Uk Cheese

Hi friends,

I wanted to show a few pictures of the trait that identifies the clone only "Exodus Cheese" cut that Dr. Greenthumb successfully produced an S1 of a few years back (selfing the original cut is not a common or easy thing as hardcore Cheesehead's know). I have grown this strain (Greenthumb's) for several years and lost my mother a while back and let me tell you, this is some serious hardcore medication. I recently restarted one and I have patiently been waiting for it to show up. Same as my last ones, it takes a little while in veg to start showing this so be patient. I was housekeeping tonight making some cutting's, and noticed it finally starting to show up on the cuts that I made.

I am not doing a grow journal on it at this moment, but just wanted to show everyone.

When I do run some next round I'll post some pictures somewhere (probably right here).

Anyone notice what it is?

gallery_6229_121_241036.jpg

gallery_6229_121_113019.jpg

gallery_6229_121_290885.jpg

gallery_6229_121_408014.jpg

Does this mean that Doc has cheese again or are these old seeds you have?

This is from his last batch. I think he is still out of stock on these.

The double edged serrations on the leaves are tell tale signs of Exodus Cheese. There are not many strains that show this trait, but there are a couple. I myself have not yet seen this reproduced on any Cheese crosses to date.

The original clone is "said" to have been selected from a pool of 50 Skunk #1's circa 1988 by the Exodus Collective.

This is from his last batch. I think he is still out of stock on these.

The double edged serrations on the leaves are tell tale signs of Exodus Cheese. There are not many strains that show this trait, but there are a couple. I myself have not yet seen this reproduced on any Cheese crosses to date.

The original clone is "said" to have been selected from a pool of 50 Skunk #1's circa 1988 by the Exodus Collective.

This is interesting because just a little while ago some dude was posting on a bunch of unrelated greenthumb threads that Docs cheese looks nothing like the real deal. He then posted a picture that looked nothing like he pics i have seen on the net of ex cheese, but truthfully i have no idea what the real deal should look like. I would have loved to have someone with your knowledge of genetics come in and whip on him but i know you dont need to waste your time on that BS either.

Well, please keep us posted...ive wanted me some cheese for awhile.:thumbsu:

Hi friends,

I wanted to show a few pictures of the trait that identifies the clone only "Exodus Cheese" cut that Dr. Greenthumb successfully produced an S1 of a few years back (selfing the original cut is not a common or easy thing as hardcore Cheesehead's know). I have grown this strain (Greenthumb's) for several years and lost my mother a while back and let me tell you, this is some serious hardcore medication. I recently restarted one and I have patiently been waiting for it to show up. Same as my last ones, it takes a little while in veg to start showing this so be patient. I was housekeeping tonight making some cutting's, and noticed it finally starting to show up on the cuts that I made.

I am not doing a grow journal on it at this moment, but just wanted to show everyone.

When I do run some next round I'll post some pictures somewhere (probably right here).

Anyone notice what it is?

gallery_6229_121_241036.jpg

gallery_6229_121_113019.jpg

gallery_6229_121_290885.jpg

gallery_6229_121_408014.jpg

There are actually many strains with double serrations like that and a lot are way more prevalent than the pics you presented.

There are actually many strains with double serrations like that and a lot are way more prevalent than the pics you presented.

They aren't as prevalent because they are just starting to show, which is stated in the original post. The double serrations aren't on every serration of the original clone either and can take a few nodes to show. I've grown both the original clone and Doc's, the end product of both were spot on.

I had no choice except to try Doc's, as I lost all my elite clones in a big drama a few years ago, and have slowly been reacquiring the verified cuts as I can. Until I can find a verified Exodus cut then this is as close as I'll get.

The reason there are more strains showing this trait now is because of all the crosses breeders are putting out with the original strains that originally had this trait.

Archived