Can Anyone Verify If Cannabisseeds.com Is Legit?

I have been trying for a year now to grow some good bud using their seeds. Himalayan Gold , White Widow, and Super Silver Haze. The plants always look nice and healthy vegging, but then they get really straggly and grow small airy buds. Pulling my hair out at this point.... Going to murder some plants as soon as they are done flushing. I guess I will just try to make hash oil out of whatever I salvage. Only one of nine looks like it will be smokeworthy. (WW)

I typed in on google search; cannabisseeds.com scam? and a bunch of bad stuff came up. I guess I should have researched them more. Several grows and same result. I just got seeds from attitude so I will trudge the road to happy destiny!!!

Yes Danny, I just got my order from Attitude! Pineapple Express, Pure Power Plant. G-13 labs and Nirvana. Both are high quality! Thanks for responding!

When are you gonna pop your Pineapple Express ? Have you grown it before ?

I have a P.E. clone 1 week into flowering and cant find too much info on this strain.

After i get screwed i refuse to spend another penny with that company because theres always another breeder with solid genetics elsewhere.

I had a bad experience with BC bud depot and their god bud seeds out of 13 fem beans 12 hermied and they said it was obviously newbie grower error and did not offer any type of refund or discount but that one god bud plant that lived was really nice.

Bubblegum and Pineapple Express are both standing proud! I think its a little late for the flowering Himalayan gold to see much benefit from 6.8 ph water. They are almost mature at 7 weeks. The White Widow will hopefully get more crystal before harvest. Sunday will be 8 wks since they showed sex under 12/12 for almost 2.weeks.very slow budding and stretch to 6 ft with pot. (5' from media)Im hoping the lower ph will make flowering plannts bud sooner and.quicker. What has the experience of you all been with highph vs. normal ph water?

Archived