Plaque Psoraisis Relief

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has had any success with plaque psoriasis involving cannabis oils and such. Or even any other methods that have worked for you or someone you know. It has recently flared up and is now coming out on my hands...it sucks! I have been taking enbrel but it seems to have stopped working and it carries cancer risks so why take it if it isn't working. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

MrGreenGene

Have you tried Tea Tree Oil? Be careful when making a purchase, find out how much of the "tea tree" is actually in the oil. Many are made with such small concentrations that it dosen't seem to make any difference. Large amounts of concentrate in the oil, yields a much higher price, but the smaller traces were useless in my case.

I also used PB's oil on a smaller area, I found that it helped for a few days, but I did not continue application as I didn't want to waste the oil :)

I would guess that you have attempted healthy doses of sunlight also? I have heard differing opinions here, but I find when I am able to get a few hours sun a day, I find less problem with flare ups. Some use tanning booths, I owned one for a while and I just couldn't seem to get myself to use it enough I guess. (Boring)

No medical advice here, just my own personal knowledge of what helped me.

Good luck!

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has had any success with plaque psoriasis involving cannabis oils and such. Or even any other methods that have worked for you or someone you know. It has recently flared up and is now coming out on my hands...it sucks! I have been taking enbrel but it seems to have stopped working and it carries cancer risks so why take it if it isn't working. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Mr GreenGenes

Hi sorry to hear you are fighting this. 9 yrs ago i was under a lot of stress and psoriasis started, nothing i tried helped, some one told me about a balm and i tried it and after a wk or so gone. Now don't laugh to much at the name, ok??It's called R and R Rocco carbolized Balm MUTTON TALLOW made in Ohio Ph 1 800 431 7626 My case may not have been as sever as yours but it sure was uncomfortable. Good luck

look into 'NIGHTSHADE FREE DIET' all forms of nightshade cause various reactions in humans

cigarettes to tomatoes-all causing Bad effects in human beings-arthritis and inflammation being the main symptoms-PP being inflamation-cannabis, diet change, light and omega three oils(hemp,fish) therapy ...i am not a doctor but get a blood panel done to verify its not something else causing the symptoms-i know someone who spent 5 months at the beach in the saltwater and sun that made theirs go away-blessings and healing to you

Archived