Life Sentence For Marijuana? (Hash)

OMG this is pathetic!!!! I agree our country needs to get its head out of its A$$ and get its priorities straight!!!!! Sickening and we are supposed to BE PROUD TO BE AMERICAN AND SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY!!!!??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yeah right! For many years Ive grown increasingly sickend by this place, how its ran and how WE ALLOW IT TO BE RAN!!!!!!!!! Least our forefathers, douches as they were in thier own essences, still had the basis ground foundations FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE!!! This has long since been lost and if those forefathers were here right this moment theyd be fighting WITH US against the very thing they saw to set up that went drastically awry!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing and helping spread the word! Peace and love Shining

Honestly, and I don't want to make light of the civil rights movement but marijuana law reform has come to the same point as civil rights were in the 60's. People are being thrown in prison, assalted and their rights taken away for a plant consumed for THOUSANDS of years. We really have to move in the way the civil rights movement di in the 60's and take back our rights. Inalienable God given rights.

Fight the power!

OMG this is pathetic!!!! I agree our country needs to get its head out of its A$$ and get its priorities straight!!!!! Sickening and we are supposed to BE PROUD TO BE AMERICAN AND SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY!!!!??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yeah right! For many years Ive grown increasingly sickend by this place, how its ran and how WE ALLOW IT TO BE RAN!!!!!!!!! Least our forefathers, douches as they were in thier own essences, still had the basis ground foundations FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE!!! This has long since been lost and if those forefathers were here right this moment theyd be fighting WITH US against the very thing they saw to set up that went drastically awry!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing and helping spread the word! Peace and love Shining

We need to be proud of and support what this country was intended to be not what it has become. It is now a Fascist state with a Third World economy. It's hard for people with no money to fight those who have it. Big business owns and operates our government just like Mussolini intended it to be.

The foundation of Fascism is the conception of the State, its character, its duty, and its aim. Fascism conceives of the State as an absolute, in comparison with which all individuals or groups are relative, only to be conceived of in their relation to the State. The conception of the Liberal State is not that of a directing force, guiding the play and development, both material and spiritual, of a collective body, but merely a force limited to the function of recording results: on the other hand, the Fascist State is itself conscious and has itself a will and a personality -- thus it may be called the "ethic" State....

...The Fascist State organizes the nation, but leaves a sufficient margin of liberty to the individual; the latter is deprived of all useless and possibly harmful freedom, but retains what is essential; the deciding power in this question cannot be the individual, but the State alone...

- Benito Mussolini:What is Fascism, 1932

Any event whether it is terrorism or a natural disaster becomes a vehicle for more government control of our lives and an excuse to take away our liberties."For the children . . ."

I believe if our forefathers were here there would have been shooting long ago. Why do you think they push so hard for gun control?

Guest Happy Guy

I believe if our forefathers were here there would have been shooting long ago. Why do you think they push so hard for gun control?

Interesting..

Bill,

Who do you think they would shoot first? Maybe a congress person? The president? Maybe we have come far enough to do this differently than shooting people? One would hope so. Funny how the people who speak the loudest about gun control say their gun hasn't ever shot any person. But then you say we need them to 'start shooting people' for change. See the problem you have presented here today? I don't believe in gun control, I have my guns, but I feel even more strongly about not shooting people for change.

Interesting..

Bill,

Who do you think they would shoot first? Maybe a congress person? The president? Maybe we have come far enough to do this differently than shooting people? One would hope so. Funny how the people who speak the loudest about gun control say their gun hasn't ever shot any person. But then you say we need them to 'start shooting people' for change. See the problem you have presented here today? I don't believe in gun control, I have my guns, but I feel even more strongly about not shooting people for change.

I don't think they would shoot before exploring other options, but I think by the time things had gotten this far it would be a revolution all over again. The people then did not have the option to vote at a ballot box so they were forced to vote with their rifles. It would not surprise me in the least to soon have that as our only option too, but I hope it is not.

I don't personally advocate violence as a solution to anything but sometimes it is unavoidable. Ask any veteran. No one in their right mind would choose violence as an option but sometimes it's the only option available.

It has always been my policy to ignore the government and its' minions whenever possible. I leave them alone and hope that they will leave me alone. If I had been asked if I wanted to participate in supporting any government I would have declined and gone on my way, but they never asked. Fortunatly when they don't leave me alone they always eventually go away when they get some cash.

My point about gun control is, apparently the government is afraid we are going to start shooting at them soon or they wouldn't be so concerned with taking them away. Read the history of any dictatorship, at any time or place in the world, and the first thing they do is disarm the citizens.

Don't take my word for it, ask those in the know. Like an ex president.

"If the American people knew the damage we have done to their country, they would hang us from the nearest lamp post."

- George Herbert Walker Bush

p.s.

Sorry I went off on a tangent and didn't answer your question; I think that they would shoot the people who were trying to take their lives, families or property.

Archived