What Will It Take For Our Government To Listen

Yes this Story hits close to home just over a year ago The Cannabis Cancer Project assisted the parents of a 6 year old little girl with 2 inoperable brain tumors around the optic nerve but they are not cancerous this child had already gone though surgery removing only part of the tumor and did chemo radiation and when the parents came to us there childs tumor was increasing in size again according to latest cat scan and she was only able sleep 4 hour a night she was getting headaches lack of appetite and autistic behavior set in. After 2 Dr signed a Medical Marijuana recommendation for her we started her on the cannabis oil She has now been doing the cannabis oil for over a year now and from day 1 from starting the oil she now sleeps 8 to 10 hours a day no more headaches appetite has returned no more autistic behavior and she is now in school which the parents thought was impossible and the last cat scan in Dec I think indicates the tumor is shrinking and she no longer requires chemo radiation. It is sad that the Federal Government goes after us patients and caregivers for trying to save a life I Know when I got raided in July of last year and lost almost every thing I owned it was because I was providing cannabis oil to 6 year old little girl and put on a protest about being raided 3 months earlier where the Sheriffs dept took her oil and that of a breast cancer patient who was on her deathbed for 4 months already when she started using the oil and they raided me then because she did not have her card yet only paperwork she did get her card finally 2 days after she died but what cannabis oil did for her was reduced her pain level from a 5 down a 2 or 3 and she was able to get out of bed for few weeks. But looking back it was all worth it because this child now has a normal life. This is why the Cannabis Cancer Project exists and we will not charge for this. This oil needs to be free to the people because I have lost a lot more than just the price of a pound of weed for this cause Free the Weed Life Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness but this phrase that identify`s us as Americans and a example of Freedom now needs to be extended because what kind of Government would go against going against its citizens when is can affect peoples lives and what kind of would allow there citizen to needlessly suffer and die Life Liberty Pursuit of Happiness and Life This is why we need to come together and Stand with Blueberry May 25th in Lansing to let our voices be heard or you can do nothing and let our Freedoms be taken away.

Guest Happy Guy

Yes this Story hits close to home just over a year ago The Cannabis Cancer Project assisted the parents of a 6 year old little girl with 2 inoperable brain tumors around the optic nerve but they are not cancerous this child had already gone though surgery removing only part of the tumor and did chemo radiation and when the parents came to us there childs tumor was increasing in size again according to latest cat scan and she was only able sleep 4 hour a night she was getting headaches lack of appetite and autistic behavior set in. After 2 Dr signed a Medical Marijuana recommendation for her we started her on the cannabis oil She has now been doing the cannabis oil for over a year now and from day 1 from starting the oil she now sleeps 8 to 10 hours a day no more headaches appetite has returned no more autistic behavior and she is now in school which the parents thought was impossible and the last cat scan in Dec I think indicates the tumor is shrinking and she no longer requires chemo radiation. It is sad that the Federal Government goes after us patients and caregivers for trying to save a life I Know when I got raided in July of last year and lost almost every thing I owned it was because I was providing cannabis oil to 6 year old little girl and put on a protest about being raided 3 months earlier where the Sheriffs dept took her oil and that of a breast cancer patient who was on her deathbed for 4 months already when she started using the oil and they raided me then because she did not have her card yet only paperwork she did get her card finally 2 days after she died but what cannabis oil did for her was reduced her pain level from a 5 down a 2 or 3 and she was able to get out of bed for few weeks. But looking back it was all worth it because this child now has a normal life. This is why the Cannabis Cancer Project exists and we will not charge for this. This oil needs to be free to the people because I have lost a lot more than just the price of a pound of weed for this cause Free the Weed Life Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness but this phrase that identify`s us as Americans and a example of Freedom now needs to be extended because what kind of Government would go against going against its citizens when is can affect peoples lives and what kind of would allow there citizen to needlessly suffer and die Life Liberty Pursuit of Happiness and Life This is why we need to come together and Stand with Blueberry May 25th in Lansing to let our voices be heard or you can do nothing and let our Freedoms be taken away.

What did the feds charge you with for catching you with 'all those plants' as they put it? Did the Feds do anything to you other than take your 100+ plants?

What did the feds charge you with for catching you with 'all those plants' as they put it? Did the Feds do anything to you other than take your 100+ plants?

I was not Charged with anything since my wife and I are caregivers and I myself a patient and we were with in our legal plant count I just lost a lot of property and money but that did not stop me from providing cannabis oil free to medical marijuana patients that are in need that is what the Cannabis Cancer Project does

Guest Happy Guy

I was not Charged with anything since I was with in my legal plant count I just lost a lot property and money but that did not stop me from providing cannabis oil free to medical marijuana patients that are in need that is what the Cannabis Cancer Project does

I apologize for getting that plant count wrong. I heard you had more than 72.

Guest Happy Guy

I see you edited in that you and your wife were/are both caregivers. Then you did have more than the federally mandated 99. Not a very good idea. You were going for the big harvest I'm sure. We have learned from your mistake, thanks. Even though it's been a general rule of thumb, for other medical states, to stay under 99. We get hints from the feds often. Yours was just the last 'Hint'. I can live with staying under 99. Like the feds said, "That's a lot of plants".

You should thank your lucky stars you didn't get charged. Many get thumped a lot harder when caught with over 99. They gave you a break.

There is nothing in the State Law that prohibits 2 caregivers living together and having more than 99 plants and the fact is even 1 marijuana plant is illegal in the Feds eyes. Happyguy you have been known to be critical and try to undermine what Gesh and I are tying to accomplish this is evident from your posts on our threads in the past it makes me wonder what side of the fence your on in regards to this cause. Happy Guy have you ever provided cannabis oil to 3 cancer patients at one time and at no cost the patient

Guest Happy Guy

There is nothing in the State Law that prohibits 2 caregivers living together and having more than 99 plants and the fact is even 1 marijuana plant is illegal in the Feds eyes. Happyguy you have been known to be critical and try to undermine what Gesh and I are tying to accomplish this is evident from your posts on our threads in the past it makes me wonder what side of the fence your on in regards to this cause. Happy Guy have you ever provided cannabis oil to 3 cancer patients at one time and at no cost the patient

I'm on the side of patients... and truth without all the drama. You guys are a little loose with the truth sometimes. Rest assured, if your agenda matches what is best for patients in OUR area, you will only get praise from me. Blatantly pushing the limits, while you have so many patients giving you their grow rights, depending on you, is, pardon me, stupid and reckless. You pay, they pay.

You like to say you give it for free. That's a little self serving when you get donations. It's not all you. When you tell me you eat a gram of cannabis oil at one time yourself, that in itself doesn't seem very charitable, when you could treat a good many patients with what you just wasted. I will keep trying real hard to point you in the right direction for patients in OUR area.

I'm on the side of patients... and truth without all the drama. You guys are a little loose with the truth sometimes. Rest assured, if your agenda matches what is best for patients in OUR area, you will only get praise from me. Blatantly pushing the limits, while you have so many patients giving you their grow rights, depending on you, is, pardon me, stupid and reckless. You pay, they pay.

You like to say you give it for free. That's a little self serving when you get donations. It's not all you. When you tell me you eat a gram of cannabis oil at one time yourself, that in itself doesn't seem very charitable, when you could treat a good many patients with what you just wasted. I will keep trying real hard to point you in the right direction for patients in OUR area.

You have no idea as to what kind of relationship I have with my patients and I also am a patient growing my own plants and I have said I wish I could have a gram a day but I do not have enough to give myself a gram a day and I have always said it takes more then one caregiver to meet the needs of a cancer patient and there are several caregivers that belong to the Cannabis Cancer Project that commit to donating to this cause you need to quit criticizing otters in what they do based just on your assumptions because you know what they say about people that assume so quit making a donkey out of your self you accuse us of being loose with the truth well thats how we get things done or motto is simple just get r done we have and are helping cancer patients with this oil until they can provide for themselves with out asking for one penny from them so far its close 10 and no I did not do this by myself I could not done this with out the help from others again how many cancer patients have you assisted so for at no cost with cannabis oil these patients need help now and if helping them now is being loose with the truth then so be it.

You have no idea as to what kind of relationship I have with my patients and I also am a patient growing my own plants and I have said I wish I could have a gram a day but I do not have enough to give myself a gram a day and I have always said it takes more then one caregiver to meet the needs of a cancer patient and there are several caregivers that belong to the Cannabis Cancer Project that commit to donating to this cause you need to quit criticizing otters in what they do based just on your assumptions because you know what they say about people that assume so quit making a donkey out of your self you accuse us of being loose with the truth well thats how we get things done or motto is simple just get r done we have and are helping cancer patients with this oil until they can provide for themselves with out asking for one penny from them so far its close 10 and no I did not do this by myself I could not done this with out the help from others again how many cancer patients have you assisted so for at no cost with cannabis oil these patients need help now and if helping them now is being loose with the truth then so be it. And by the way we do not want any praise or glory that belongs to the one who created the cannabis plant we simply want share the truth and the cure that is are only reward but I dont think a person such as yourself Happyguy would understand that.

I think your a little misinformed on the 100 plant law. The feds have come out and stated that it can be 100 plants that are grown over a period of time.........(multiple grows in one year can count towards 100 plants) The feds even said they would take your plant count over your lifetime of grows. (I'm sure we'd all be over on that one) So if you think you are legal with the feds being under 100 plants you better think again. Budhabit thank you and PB for all you do with the Cannabis Cancer Project!! You are truely compassionate people putting others needs ahead of your own!!! This is what the MMJ is suppose to be about, compassion and helping the sick and hurt. You opening doors

everyday for cancer patients, I'm sure it doesn't always seem that way but just keep doing what your doing!!! As far as being able to produce the amount of cannabis oil you and your patients need, it will take big changes in our government or a President that will free the weed!!! Funny thing is we have a someone willing to run on that aggenda, Gary Johnson says he'll legalize MJ, we just need to get his name out in the spotlight!!!! Thanks Budhabit from the bottom of our hearts!!!!

Doug

Guest Happy Guy

I think your a little misinformed on the 100 plant law. The feds have come out and stated that it can be 100 plants that are grown over a period of time.........(multiple grows in one year can count towards 100 plants) The feds even said they would take your plant count over your lifetime of grows. (I'm sure we'd all be over on that one) So if you think you are legal with the feds being under 100 plants you better think again. Budhabit thank you and PB for all you do with the Cannabis Cancer Project!! You are truely compassionate people putting others needs ahead of your own!!! This is what the MMJ is suppose to be about, compassion and helping the sick and hurt. You opening doors

everyday for cancer patients, I'm sure it doesn't always seem that way but just keep doing what your doing!!! As far as being able to produce the amount of cannabis oil you and your patients need, it will take big changes in our government or a President that will free the weed!!! Funny thing is we have a someone willing to run on that aggenda, Gary Johnson says he'll legalize MJ, we just need to get his name out in the spotlight!!!! Thanks Budhabit from the bottom of our hearts!!!!

Doug

I understand the bottom line is JR had way over 99 and all they did was take his plants. I'm not going to push it like that, so I'm not as concerned with what the feds have been doing. You can guess all day long what they are thinking. Watch them go around the track for a while and you will understand where they are headed. I'm not feeling the threat as a small grower. I think that is what is intended. I have my attorney fees saved up if I'm wrong.

I think your a little misinformed on the 100 plant law. The feds have come out and stated that it can be 100 plants that are grown over a period of time.........(multiple grows in one year can count towards 100 plants) The feds even said they would take your plant count over your lifetime of grows. (I'm sure we'd all be over on that one) So if you think you are legal with the feds being under 100 plants you better think again.

Let's face it, the feds can do as they please and make a case on the flimsiest of pretexts, but in the end - they just can't afford to bust everybody.

Yea I don't see how you can criticize JR for helping

cancer patients unless you yourself are helping as much?

And then you would have a right to try and criticize them

for how they do it but you would still be wrong.

So Happyguy its been asked many times how many patients

have you provided ANY oil for at no cost to them?

Let's face it, the feds can do as they please and make a case on the flimsiest of pretexts, but in the end - they just can't afford to bust everybody.

Only as long as people keep voting guilty when on a jury.

We can pull the plug on both state and federal systems.

They will stop when we the people force them to.

If they can't get a conviction, they'll stop arresting people.

Guest Happy Guy

Yea I don't see how you can criticize JR for helping

cancer patients unless you yourself are helping as much?

And then you would have a right to try and criticize them

for how they do it but you would still be wrong.

So Happyguy its been asked many times how many patients

have you provided ANY oil for at no cost to them?

Many. But I don't brag about it. In fact, I have never collected a penny for all the oil I have made. I make it almost everyday for my patients. They have all they want for free. I use what I grow with my own labor, no donations. There, now I have bragged about. I hope that makes you happy.

Many. But I don't brag about it. In fact, I have never collected a penny for all the oil I have made. I make it almost everyday for my patients. They have all they want for free. I use what I grow with my own labor, no donations. There, now I have bragged about. I hope that makes you happy.

Nice hobby you have there.

How do you pay for the lights?

Guest Happy Guy

Nice hobby you have there.

How do you pay for the lights?

None of your business. But I will tell you anyway. I use the money that I always had to pay for my medical cannabis before I grew it myself. It's cheaper to grow it than to buy it.

None of your business. But I will tell you anyway. I use the money that I always had to pay for my medical cannabis before I grew it myself. It's cheaper to grow it than to buy it.

Well .. it's nice that you have other sources of income to be able to support all of those patients.

Correct me if I have it wrong.

You don't agree with Simpson about dosage. I gather the impression that you think about one tenth the amount that Simpson applied will function just as well as the dosage Simpson recommended.

Do you have any cancer success stories based on that dosage?

Yes by all means if you have a magic bean then please share the secret

and if you just have the money to do it then that is very good news to

your patients but I do not see how that gives you the right to dog out

someone who is doing all this help and does NOT just have the money to

do it. Please do not get me wrong I think anyone helping these patients

are doing a good thing.

I am glad that you help your patients at no cost and the reason I brag about what the Cannabis Cancer Project has done is to encourage others to do the same because we would have not have been able to help as many patients as we did this past year if it were not from the help and donations of others But since you think that it is inappropriate to brag and to be loose with the truth as you put it Happygay if You have any suggestions on how to help people that have cancer and are wanting access to this oil but do not know how make it and can not afford it let me know I know of 2 more patients that are in need of help that have cancer 2 elderly woman one with stage 4 colon cancer and the other with bone cancer because they need help now they do not have time on there side to waste and if you want to help with what they need at no cost to them then we welcome your assistance but if not please do not interferer and criticize our methods because time is valuable to these people right now and you seem to be just waisting it happy guy with your critical remarks. judgement and undermining of what we do and the way we do it so if you feel you can help these patients better than the cannabis cancer project let us know we should refer them to you God knows there is no shortage of patients that need this help and need it with compassion. Free the Weed Life Liberty and Pursuit of happiness should belong to every one at no cost

Archived