Bug?

tooldini

My plants are looking pretty darn good after all they have been thru so tonight when lights came on I went to look at them. I noticed a darn bug beetle thing on my hash plant. It is kinda like a box elder bug only all black and kinda thicker. Do you think it is bad and if so what should I do?

I am not 100% sure so please other friends chime in but that looks like you said, a kind of box elder beetle. Probably not hurting your plants, but I am not 100% sure. Try not to worry too much Tooldini. What about it friends?

That's a stink bug. The native MI variety is harmless to your plants. The invasive marmorated stink bug is smaller and does damage crops, unsure of MMJ though. Let him outside on a warm day.

Ok thanks guys I kinda figured that but I did not know for sure. I actually looked at a list of common house bugs and I did see stink bug on there :) kinda wish I would not have killed it now LOL Plants are doing great now I have them on some bloom nutes did not want to have to deal with bugs so late in the grow.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that one is harmless. You probably still want to keep them off though, not trying to be stupid but I have them all over the white fence in my back yard and they poop on it and leave a bunch of black spots that are really hard to remove. You probably don't want that on your bud :lol:

Well when I first had seen it on a stem I just knocked it off and then came on here to ask. I then went back to see him on the site of the pot. So it was not his main goal to be on my plant or it would have just ran back up the stem. I think I will remove them if I ever see them again.

Archived