Patient In Need Of Reliable Caregiver

Hey everybody!

My ask is if you are in the Rochester Hills, Rochester, or Troy areas and are a realible caregiver with a lot of growing experience and fair prices I would love to have you as my caregiver.

I am a sufferer of chronic back pain and feel medical marijuana will help alleviate my pain without using dangerous opiates.

Please send me a private message or an e-mail with a little bit more information about you and how I could get ahold of you if I have any questions. I look forward to creating a great "mesh" with a future caregiver.

Thanks so much everyone!

Hey everybody!

My ask is if you are in the Rochester Hills, Rochester, or Troy areas and are a realible caregiver with a lot of growing experience and fair prices I would love to have you as my caregiver.

I am a sufferer of chronic back pain and feel medical marijuana will help alleviate my pain without using dangerous opiates.

Please send me a private message or an e-mail with a little bit more information about you and how I could get ahold of you if I have any questions. I look forward to creating a great "mesh" with a future caregiver.

Thanks so much everyone!

I'm thinking you may more luck expanding your search to areas south. It may be just me, when I see people in your neighborhood they are lets say "suspect". Phaq, a banned member would come on your thread (due to location) and insinuate that you're LEO. I'm not doing that at all. I don't care, I'm not a caregiver. I'm sure not going to drive out to Troy to hook you up, sorry.

Good luck in your search.

A great "mesh" is all anyone could hope for in this type of relationship.

I'm thinking you may more luck expanding your search to areas south. It may be just me, when I see people in your neighborhood they are lets say "suspect". Phaq, a banned member would come on your thread (due to location) and insinuate that you're LEO. I'm not doing that at all. I don't care, I'm not a caregiver. I'm sure not going to drive out to Troy to hook you up, sorry.

Good luck in your search.

A great "mesh" is all anyone could hope for in this type of relationship.

Phaq was also an idiot so lets leave it at that.

I service that area - I do P2P. This could 'buy' you some time while you find a CG. The MOCC hosts its public meetings in berkely and Roseville, but we have CGs in your area. check out www.thc4u.com

As far as LEO - I take the time to know the person I will help, I am a former healthcare worker. Those that want to parcipate legitimately in the program should take it slow and take the time to know who they are helping.

-DN

Archived