Simpson Oil Needed For Leukemia Pat.

Hello my brothers and sisters of the MMMA.I have a bit of saddening news.A fellow cardholder/friend of 20 yrs. has been diagnosed with the dreaded Leukemia.It seems as they may have discovered it early! He grows for himself but as we have read it takes 1 LB of bud to make 2oz. of Simpson oil. He is in need of help drastically! This man is the kind of man that will go without for his fellow man.I know this for a fact.One of the most unselfish people I know. Anyone know of anyone who can help him? Please pm and I will give you his number.I have a strong feeling someone is going to come through.Thanks.

Hello my brothers and sisters of the MMMA.I have a bit of saddening news.A fellow cardholder/friend of 20 yrs. has been diagnosed with the dreaded Leukemia.It seems as they may have discovered it early! He grows for himself but as we have read it takes 1 LB of bud to make 2oz. of Simpson oil. He is in need of help drastically! This man is the kind of man that will go without for his fellow man.I know this for a fact.One of the most unselfish people I know. Anyone know of anyone who can help him? Please pm and I will give you his number.I have a strong feeling someone is going to come through.Thanks.

Hi Jacklash I tried to PM you but your unable to receive messages contact me at cannabiscancerproject@gmail.com and lets see what we can do for your friend have a great day and a blessed grow

Archived