How Can Any One Claim We Have Freedom In This Country

I am not talking about any particular religion I am just referring to the Holy Bible because there are over 50% of the population that believes in God and the Holy bible and in the book of Genesis

God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth.…To you it will be for meat." … And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. (Genesis 1:29-3)

Is the Government not violating our first amendment rights of freedom of religion by denying us the right to grow and use Gods seed bearing cannabis plant.

http://www.equalrigh...gious/bible.htm

Please join us May 25th in Lansing and stand for freedom

My main concern is not freedom of religion but freedom FROM religion.

Prohibition has always been fueled by zealots of all faiths.

This is true that is why I have never supported any religion only my belief in God and the Bible has always made sense to me

We are no longer on the heritage foundations list of free countries.

Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization, says it best;

“To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas.”

What little freedom we have left is in jeopardy. Those who wish to oppress religion are the same as those who wish to force their religion on others. Same mind set that results in the lose of liberty and a push towards oppression.

Archived