Ona Gel

Bisharoo

the ona can be a decent effective buffer, as stated above, however if placed too close to flowers it can impart that fresh linen smell where you may not wish it to be.

carbon filtration in and near the flo room is best. that small plastic ona block container is so powerful that you really don't even have to completely unthread the cap to get its aroma present in the vicinity

Thanks also Bri & Abe! I just went out and got some. I think it will be a big help to our home. I just don't think it is very affordable, you are right DocT! It seems to really work very well for what I need right now. I tried the regular Pro and some Linen gel. I put a spoonful out on a jar top, and put a couple around the house. Not in my room, but just outside and around other areas. So far, so good...

My woman likes the ONA gel. She keeps it in little containers around the house, especially when it's close to harvest time and the smell really picks up. The Carbon filter i have just don't do what i need it to do when it gets close to harvest.

The ONA seems to work as for covering smell up, but it doesn't seem to last too long.

SS

Archived