@ 23 Days In Flower

Looking good Jim! But Cannastyle saw something that you should address. In the bilogical world, stress is anything that makes the plant feel threatened. Could be nutes or lights or temp or infestation or pH or ... any number of things. The second pic definitely has some issues. You might want to figure that out. One hermie will screw up your whole grow. Keep a close eye out for gonads. Thanks for the pics. It's fun watching others go through the process. But check things out. The little lady in the second pic isn't happy. She wants something that you haven't provided yet. Catch her before she's stressed.

Same lights, same reservoir for both plants. Same temperature too, for that matter. :lol:

Of the dozen plants I started with, this one bore the brunt of some of my more heinous mistakes! When the hps was too low, it cost that one nearly all of it's fan leaves. When it was a seedling, it was the first one to show me what nute burn looked like. When I had to raise my veg light because a couple plants grew like mad, this one was the runt that ended up stretching like a cat tail in June!

Issues? This plant has subscriptions! :lol:

I just rinsed my buckets and reservoir, and put fresh water only in for this week. I should know in a day or two if that helped...right?

If she has been through all that, and is still kickin fem flowers, i say cut some clones quick, shes sturdy as all get out :)

Same lights, same reservoir for both plants. Same temperature too, for that matter. :lol:

Of the dozen plants I started with, this one bore the brunt of some of my more heinous mistakes! When the hps was too low, it cost that one nearly all of it's fan leaves. When it was a seedling, it was the first one to show me what nute burn looked like. When I had to raise my veg light because a couple plants grew like mad, this one was the runt that ended up stretching like a cat tail in June!

Issues? This plant has subscriptions! :lol:

I just rinsed my buckets and reservoir, and put fresh water only in for this week. I should know in a day or two if that helped...right?

One hermie will screw up your whole grow. Keep a close eye out for gonads.

The one in the first picture actually grew about 6 of them early on. I sliced them off with a scapel and magnifier and haven't seen any since. I obsess over my girls branch by branch a couple times a day! This is my first bud grow after all!

Archived