Booher's Aide Just Hung Up On Me

Well I outlined why I feel Booher needs to be recalled and I was hung up on....

1) Violated the state constitution by voting for the emergency financial management bill to end county and city independence from state control

2)Neglected the needs of his childrens constituents by voting to slash k-12 funding in our local communities

3)Levied the burden of MI tax to his constituents seniors and working middle class, while giving ample incentives to large corporations.

4)Voted to eliminate the EITC to the working poor, which accounted to over $900,000 in revenue spent in Roscommon county alone

5) Voted to increase health care costs to state public employees and teachers which will systematically destroy the middle class.

Please help on the wording...i will submit it to the county clerk once i feel all the wording is correct

No I thought it was kinda funny...just hope this doesnt lead to a raid cause I gave them my name

if they raid you because you complained, THEY ARE IN DEEP LEGAL CHIT. WE HAVE THE RIGHT to speak against them when they're knowingly HURTING THE PEOPLE! Definitely file that complaint! Some people forget WHO they work for!

Sb :growl:

This is how I would edit it:

1) Violated the Michigan Constitution by voting for the Emergency Financial Management Act to end county and city independence from state control

2) Neglected the needs of his constituent's children by voting to slash k-12 funding in our local communities

3) Levied the burden of MI tax to seniors and the working middle class while giving ample incentives to large corporations

4) Voted to eliminate the Earned Income Tax Credit to the working poor, which accounted for over $900,000 in revenue spent in Roscommon county alone

5) Voted to increase health care costs to state public employees and teachers

Archived