Mocc -Farmers Market Picnic

The MOCC would like to invite the MOCC members out to our Springtime Picnic at the Knights of Colombus Hall in Roseville on May 23rd at 5pm. We will have the usual of foods, fun and games, prizes, raffles and Yes the Famers Market will be there again.

People came and played and now want to play more Ganja Bingo. So if you missed last months MOCC Social Event then you need to be here Monday. We will also be making poster board signs for the Rally in Lansing!!

The Group 420 has donated all the food for the event. Going to be a nice spread for all to enjoy. All included with $10 donation

Believe me if your not a MOCC member you will want to be. We always have fun things for our members to do and be involved in. Along with holding 2 monthly Public meetings. All monies go back into the club for members to enjoy.

springtime%20picnic.jpg

Again this is for Paid members of the MOCC and or a Paid Member to a Compassion Club Approved by the MMMA such as Downriver, Brighton, Genesee, to name a few. We hold these events to bring the community closer together and to unify our voices.

If you have a direct question about the event please email us at info@thc4u.com

Woot Woot Woot! Raise the roof!

I won last time, hope to win again!!!

Such a fun twist on Bingo :)

:thumbsu:gallery_15187_489_2033.gif

See how easy it is to play and win!! DUH! Winning! lol...sorry had to

And if anyone is riding the bus or going to lansing for the rally, come out and help make up some signs for the rally.

See how easy it is to play and win!! DUH! Winning! lol...sorry had to

And if anyone is riding the bus or going to lansing for the rally, come out and help make up some signs for the rally.

I'll be there, looking forward to it.

Is it acceptable to bring a RECALL SNYDER petition to the meeting, or will one already be there?

The MOCC would like to invite the MOCC members out to our Springtime Picnic at the Knights of Colombus Hall in Roseville on May 23rd at 5pm. We will have the usual of foods, fun and games, prizes, raffles and Yes the Famers Market will be there again.

People came and played and now want to play more Ganja Bingo. So if you missed last months MOCC Social Event then you need to be here Monday. We will also be making poster board signs for the Rally in Lansing!!

The Group 420 has donated all the food for the event. Going to be a nice spread for all to enjoy. All included with $10 donation

Believe me if your not a MOCC member you will want to be. We always have fun things for our members to do and be involved in. Along with holding 2 monthly Public meetings. All monies go back into the club for members to enjoy.

springtime%20picnic.jpg

Again this is for Paid members of the MOCC and or a Paid Member to a Compassion Club Approved by the MMMA such as Downriver, Brighton, Genesee, to name a few. We hold these events to bring the community closer together and to unify our voices.

If you have a direct question about the event please email us at info@thc4u.com

Just a reminder is all...I know you know but maybe someone didn't and that could of been you. :thumbsu:

Archived