Crohn's Vs Pb Oil

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How might it help with someone who has had bleeding out of the digestive tract for awhile? No money to go get testing to see what is causing it, but bleeding is usually something serious? This person would like to try any natural oil that might help with a bleeding problem in their digestive tract and report as much as you want to see if it might lead to helping their condition.

They need to find out what that is. Yes it's serious.

I don't know if it would help or not. And I'd hate to find out later the person had something else.

did you even read my post before you answered?? my question wasnt about me getting "high" WTF! i said (she's 70 yo) and she "dont want to be high on the marijuana" why do you put words in peoples mouths?? in every post you make do you have to act so effin arrogant? jeesh man get a effing grip pb... not everyone is your enemy!

all the posts pb reads and responds to it is no wonder if he sometimes misconstrues a statement. If you read the happy guy posts you will see that he has enemies who exist for only one purpose and that is to denigrate his and others good acts that contradict the prohibitionist and cartel profiteers agendas.

Archived