Crohn's Vs Pb Oil

i dont want to use the oil topically, i want to try it for gerd. i would like to get off the meds the dr is giving me and if the trial of your oil works, then i will begin purchasing. but for now i would like to participate in your research and a little of my own. thank you for getting this squared away with kevin. thank you for your help and hopefully your oil too.

ok now about the oil, how many times a day am i supposed to use it?? how much will i get from Kevin?? and how long will that last??

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont want to use the oil topically, i want to try it for gerd. i would like to get off the meds the dr is giving me and if the trial of your oil works, then i will begin purchasing. but for now i would like to participate in your research and a little of my own. thank you for getting this squared away with kevin. thank you for your help and hopefully your oil too.

ok now about the oil, how many times a day am i supposed to use it?? how much will i get from Kevin?? and how long will that last??

Try a couple of drops each time you are about to eat.

I'm guessing that the bottle of oil will last a month.

I've shifted from primarily paper to a web page for feedback input.

It seems to be humming along.

There's now a total of five responses. Here are the averages:

Averages before after change

Acid 5.2 3 -2.2

tension 7.4 3.375 -4.025

gurgling 7.4 2.5 -4.9

diarrhea 5.2 1.25 -3.95

pain 7.4 3 -4.4

min/max: Min Max

Acid 0 -5

tension -1 -7

gurgling -3 -7

diarrhea 0 -7

pain -1 -8.5

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the numbers.

Comment for today:

have not had heartburn since the last time i took the drops. i took 4 drops each time. WOW, if these drops keep working this way i will be able to stay off my one med.

Here I've added a new column to show the reductions as a percentage. Total responses now 8.

gallery_87_112_23672.jpg

lol...i didn't say that you could quote me, but really its fine. so far i am really loving you oil. i would suggest to anybody that if you can get some of PB's oil, then you need to get it.

the first time i tried it was topically, and i had reduced pain for about eight hours.

then I saw on here that PB was doing research on his oil for stomach problems. I've been on heartburn medicine for over 10 years and honestly never thought that I could get off the meds, but I think, rather I know, I found my way off those meds.

thank you peanutbutter your oil is WONDERFUL!!

lol...i didn't say that you could quote me, but really its fine. so far i am really loving you oil. i would suggest to anybody that if you can get some of PB's oil, then you need to get it.

the first time i tried it was topically, and i had reduced pain for about eight hours.

then I saw on here that PB was doing research on his oil for stomach problems. I've been on heartburn medicine for over 10 years and honestly never thought that I could get off the meds, but I think, rather I know, I found my way off those meds.

thank you peanutbutter your oil is WONDERFUL!!

Thank you and thank you for identifying yourself.

I would never consider identifying the source of a comment.

With permission another comment that is important:

On a side note. Why does the stuff taste really bad? It has a maple syrup/butterscotch sorta smell after using it. unfortunately thats one smell that makes me

almost ill. So the oil as a topical solution does not work for me as I cant stand smelling like that. I used the oil at kevins shop on my neck

and it worked great for muscle spasm. but had to shower it off after an hour.

This oil is not intended to use for making eatables. It would add an odd taste that would be unpleasant in almost anything.

The likelihood of anyone using this oil by drinking it to get high is nill. Zero potential for being used for recreational purposes.

This is a comment by someone that only filled in the "before" numbers:

Comments : I have not had any bad acid I have two ulcers and have had NO systems since starting oil I have not been able to control the acid till now. Ok that\'s for taking it now for rub omg I am going in for surgery in July but I\'m doing lunges not with heavy weight but I couldn't even get out of a chair without looking like I was broken! I\'m telling u that I have no none zero pain in my knee, let\'s talk about arthritis I have it in my lower back getting worse, I\'m a landscaper and work had become a hardship but with the peanut oil I can work hours pain free! No doctor has even close to this!

This wasn't entered into the averages as there was no "after" numbers.

Comment for today:

I have been pooping blood for about one year went to the doctors and after expensive test said 2 inny hemroids, till I started injesting the oil my acid is controlled and no more blood, no more pain thankyou and God bless, I have a 6 week journal just for u bring it to med joint love ya

Seventeen responses so far:

269807_10150228715181476_659441475_7427319_3991410_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Peanut Butter.....

These results are quite spectacular !!!!

There is NO doubt that your results for the 26 patients [that I count] achieve statistical significance at greater than the .01 level.

You should be able to publish it somewhere...were you so inclined !!!

Do we have any video testimonials by these patients ?

Hi Peanut Butter.....

These results are quite spectacular !!!!

There is NO doubt that your results for the 26 patients [that I count] achieve statistical significance at greater than the .01 level.

You should be able to publish it somewhere...were you so inclined !!!

Do we have any video testimonials by these patients ?

Most of these patients report benefit. The great majority.

A couple reported they felt worse. A few reported no change.

About what you'd expect. Nothing works the same for everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a consumer feedback response I just received.

Procedure:

Answer five 0-10 questions.

Place three drops of a herbal preparation on the tongue.

Wait thirty minuets.

Answer the same five 0-10 questions.

The five areas:

Acid production

Overall abdomen tension

Gurgling gassy feeling

Diarrhea

Overall pain

Condition microscopic ulcer colitis

Before:

Acid 0

Tension 10

Gassy 10

Diarrhea 10

overall pain 10

patient comment : “Mornings are hell.”

After:

Acid 0

Tension 0

Gassy 0

overall pain 0

patient comment: “This is the first time in 1 yr. my stomach has NOT hurt. Thank you so much.”

How might it help with someone who has had bleeding out of the digestive tract for awhile? No money to go get testing to see what is causing it, but bleeding is usually something serious? This person would like to try any natural oil that might help with a bleeding problem in their digestive tract and report as much as you want to see if it might lead to helping their condition.

Archived