Crohn's Vs Pb Oil

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

then you should use the multiquote button then because to people seeking answers for the sick putting answers to multiple post within the same paragraph may be confusing to some, including myself.

Again .. sorry for the misfire there.

You asked if the oil produced a high. No it doesn't.

If it's being used topically, people cover large areas of their bodies with it and then test negative on a urine test.

THC level has been tested at 0.3%

Guest Happy Guy

Why add anything for oral usage? because leaf oil tastes nasty,, but there are many say leaf oil works, just ad some olive oil sugar maybee some ginsing extract makes it taste a little better

Gel caps work great. You can get them for a very small price at the health food store.

Guest Happy Guy

i had put in freezer and forgot it was there. are u telling me it is no good? darn.

Real Simpson Oil does very well in the freezer for extended time periods.

Hey pb...would your oil work for an injured shoulder? I recently hurt mine in a motorcycle accident. The doc thinks I may have a torn rotator cuff. I won't know till the 7th. Could your oil help relieve the constant pain? What about the muscle spasms associated with this? Medicating certainly helps, but I don't like being high during the day if I can help it.

Hey pb...would your oil work for an injured shoulder? I recently hurt mine in a motorcycle accident. The doc thinks I may have a torn rotator cuff. I won't know till the 7th. Could your oil help relieve the constant pain? What about the muscle spasms associated with this? Medicating certainly helps, but I don't like being high during the day if I can help it.

I believe it would help with pain and swelling.

LOL as for the tear .. it ain't superglue :)

i spoke to kevin at the med joint and he said they have the bottle of free stuff for in store use, but in order to get any for your "trial" i would have to give a donation for it. thats not what i'm reading in this thread. i thought I read that for the answer to some questions I could acquire the PB oil free of charge. Is this correct??

Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to get this worked out with Kevin.

Meanwhile, I need more locations giving out the oil and gathering the feedback.

If you have a dispensary or are the head of a compassion club and you are willing to help with this effort, please send me a e-mail:

Gersh54@yahoo.com

i spoke to kevin at the med joint and he said they have the bottle of free stuff for in store use, but in order to get any for your "trial" i would have to give a donation for it. thats not what i'm reading in this thread. i thought I read that for the answer to some questions I could acquire the PB oil free of charge. Is this correct??

Please give Kevin a try again. I believe it's fixed.

Remember, this free program is only for oral use.

If you use the oil topically, please purchase it.

thanks

peanutbutter

Archived