What And How Much Fertilizer For Trainwreck

alferd e newman

budding out a couple of wrecks larg leaves turning yellow day 50 growing in soiles mix using general hydroponics floro nutes mixed by the chart on the bottle ph 6.5 adding gravity 1 ml, molasis 1 tbs, cool bloom 2.5 ml,hydrogen peroxied 1ml temp 80 humidity 50% 2 400w hps lots of air flow and cerculation tap water at 56 ppm

also having a hard time geting more than a couple of oz, off of my plants trainwreck, widow and #1 skunk

thanks

shane

I pulled 3 1/2 off of my dr greenthumb arcata cut trainwrecks in soil under a 1k digital ballast and hortilux eye bulbs using fox farms soil fox farm big bloom grow big and tiger bloom.

If i were you id get a dual 600 watt lumatek add some more lumens to your flower room that will increase your yields and give you some bigger colas. :thumbsu:

Just run the lucas formula with the gh nuts, all that other gunk is a waste of money. TW tends to lose most of the fan leaves in the last two weeks if you're running lean and mean, don't worry, you should have some very smooth smoke. Any additives now will all end up in your pipe.

If you want higher production, you need more light, 600's are the minimum for proud bud.

if you have the $$$$ get a nice 1k setup, i'll promise you'll be happier with that than a 600. i bought mine off ebay for 330 ballast,cordset, air cooled hood,2 bulbs and 1 timer, shipped...

i've pulled a solid 1/4lb from a 3foot plant with a 400, but i was flirting with heat stress with the bulb so close.

Archived