Where To Buy A Scale

Hey all,

Quick question. I'm making a delivery to a patient this evening but have misplaced my digital scale. Anyone know of someplace I could pick one up in the Howell/Pinckney area on my way this evening?

Thanks!

Chris

If you can wait a couple days for shipping I would definitely check out Amazon. I've purchased 2 scales for about 10-15 dollars and they both work great.

This one I purchased most recently (10 bucks right now) - American Weigh Signature Series Black Digital Pocket Scale, 1000 by 0.1 grams

Item model number: AWS-1KG-BLK

Product Features

Durable and compact digital pocket scale for easy portability

Weighs items up to 1000 grams in 0.1 gram increments

Easy-to-read, backlit LCD display; intuitive, flip-open lid protects the smooth, stainless-steel weighing surface

Powered by 2 AAA batteries, a set of which comes included

Backed by a 10-year warranty

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002SC3LLS

For anybody looking to this thread to find a good place for scales....

Www.saveonscales.com or www.oldwillknottscales.com

I have purchased from both places with good results. Shipped within 2-3 days and you cant beat the prices. My local headshop charges $250 for the same exact scale that I paid $60 for with all accessories . I use both the Jennings CJ300 and the Myweigh ibalance i700. Both very quality products for anyone looking for a good tabletop scale that weighs to the 1/10 of a gram.