How Many Caregivers Are There That Make Simpons Oil

budhabit

How many Caregivers do we have in the State of Michigan that are willing and committed to making Simpson oil out of 1/2 or most of there harvest and then donating it to a cancer patient who is fighting for there life such as a woman who has been diagnosed with brain cancer but can not afford to buy the material necessary to make the oil that she needs nor the time to wait for it to grow. The reason I ask this is because the Cannabis Cancer Project got a call from a man who got referred to us by Phoenix Tears in Colorado who is desperately seeking the Simpson oil for his wife. So far I only know of 4 Caregivers that are committed on a consistent basis to donating to cancer patients such as this mans wife these caregivers have chosen to grow for compassion instead of profit. Are there more out there if so the Cannabis Cancer Project needs your help. Currently we have recently taken on and are now providing oil to 4 more patients 1 with leukemia referred to us by the MMMA site, 1 with pancreatic cancer, referred to us by a local Dr, 1 with colon cancer referred to us by her son in Florida and woman with brain cancer referred to us by Phoenix Tears Foundation in Colorado, SO far we have been very lucky in getting these patients the oil about a months supply each but they are going to be need oil another months supply in about 3 weeks.

For anyone interested in growing for compassion instead of Profit please contact the Cannabis Cancer Project

cannabiscancerproject@gmail.com

Also the cannabis cancer project will accept any amount of donation to help these patients and more that are sure to come

PEOPLE WAKE UP! I have seen personally,the benefits of this oil. The Cannabis Cancer Project needs your help.Period.HERE IS MY STORY: I have a friend of many years who has lymphoma and leukemia.I contacted the cannabis cancer project and within 1 week my dear friend had simpson oil IN HIS HANDS! His pain is decreasing and he has a new found hope! I am in awe brothers and sisters,IN AWE of the cannabis cancer projects unselfishness and complete determination to help OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS! NOT 1 MENTIONING OF $ WAS EVEN MENTIONED, NOT 1! This isnt greed driven, this is compassion in its purest form.I am crying out for help on my friends behalf and also the children,elders,etc that may be given a 2nd chance and a hope to knock theyre cancer in the azz!!!!!!!!!The cannabis cancer project needs help with many things, They are IMHO angels here on earth!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a lot of people here may be tired of reading my threads about getting donations for cancer patients and promoting the Cannabis Cancer Project and all it does and even going to the extent accusing me of Spamming

But I dont Care I only care about one thing and that is getting Simpson Oil to these Patients that need it Period and being able to provide this to them at no cost

And please forgive the constant repetition of this request for help but we have to do this each and every month and have been doing it for over a year now

Hi bud i have had cancer three times everything good for last three years. I don't have any bud for you bud, but if you let me know a pay pal acc i'll bet you find a Franklin to help with bud for oil. Cancer people are in my heart. It's a word that people only really know the meaning of when a doc Say's you have cancer.compassion for all

Thank You this can get a 1/2 ounce my Pay Pal account is jroberts661@gmail.com I was going to change to cannabiscancerproject@gmail.com but decided against it since I heard that have canceled other accounts that they may have suspected to be cannabis related

We still need to raise 13 1/2 ounces of bud in 17 days for 4 cancer patients. We only have 4 and 1/2 ounces for this goal. Any donation to achieve this goal will be greatly appreciated and all donors and will be able to get updates on the patients progress heck that is why we donate in the first place and that is all we ask for in return.

:goodjob:

We still need to raise 13 1/2 ounces of bud in 17 days for 4 cancer patients. We only have 4 and 1/2 ounces for this goal. Any donation to achieve this goal will be greatly appreciated and all donors and will be able to get updates on the patients progress heck that is why we donate in the first place and that is all we ask for in return.

The Cannabis Cancer Project will be in Cheboygan Sunday June 12th 2pm to 6pm to do an Oil extraction demonstration Rick Simpson run from the cure method for free of charge .

Also the Cannabis Cancer Project has a total of 6 cancer patients that require cannabis oil and we have only 2 more weeks to raise enough material to make this oil as today we still only have 4 and 1/2 ounce.

Any one interested in donating to help a cancer patient please contact John or PB at cannabiscancerproject@gmail.com

So....

How is this going?

I have a small contribution I would like to offer instead of trying to sell my overages

PM sent

Budhabit, I am unable to pm you?????

Thank you Beans in your interest in regards to how is this going. I can only think of one answer and that is divine intervention the Cannabis Cancer Project keeps assisting medical marijuana cancer patients at no cost and we mainly rely on donations and it is just miraculously we are able to obtain the material necessary each and every month like this last Sunday the Cannabis Cancer Project went to the Northern Michigan Compassion Club in Cheboygan to do an oil extraction demonstration and we received enough material a months supply for 4 cancer patients and we are currently trying to assist 6 medical marijuana cancer patients that are fighting for a cure. And I truly thank the Northern Michigan Compassion Club for there compassion and generosity God Bless them.

Thanks to donations, the brain cancer patient now has about half of what it takes for the full program.

I have proposed a shift in the way that we bring these things together for major cancer patients.

So much of the time, whenever either of us post on this topic, we get many more cancer patients asking for help than we do from those willing and able to help.

I believe that it might work out better if we could match patients with compassion clubs. Or growers that are able to meet the needs of one of these kinds of patients.

Is you club willing to sponsor one of these patients? It would be great if we could simply make an introduction and then step back to help the next one. We teach people how to make this oil. There are a lot of people that have been making it for a while. If one of you are making and giving it to the cancer patient, the John and I are able to step back and be out of the picture.

People are dying .. You might be able to stop it for one or two of them.

Relieve the people .. it's a mess

Archived