Hey All! Nice To "meet" You!

Hi Everyone! I have been here before, but because of a change in servers etc.. I could not use my old name/password to get in.. so it is "slightly" altered...

It was pointed out to me (unfortunately-rather rudely) That I had not "introduced myself" this go...

so-- HI!

I call Myself Lady Zandra- a name I've used for YEARS on-line and in real life.

My Hubby (Draig) And I have been growing for nearly 10 years-- helping others grow for going on 6 years and breeding for 3... Licenced for 2...

I have been around the Cannabis Plant all my Life, as My Father is an "ex-Hippy" who spent summers on an artists Commune in the Ozarks and has Grown and used "God's Herb" for his Rheumatoid Arthritis since the 70's....

I am a Counselor, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, and Have been studying Horticulture off and on since the 80's (OK-- yeah- I'm an old biddy!)

I am trying to get more involved in helping others with cultivation on a more 'personal level" (in our State-- instead of an International on-line board)and we (Draig and I) have both acted as consultants thru various places in Traverse City and the Muskegon Area.

I am not her to be a know it all, or an "expert-- because I'm NOT an expert... I am still (and always will be) learnig new and better methods as we go...

But I am always here for anyone that wants/needs help as a new grower,with plant /pest problems, or to anyone new to or interested in starting DWC (our method of choice)

Thanks to all of you who have welcomed me already....

Sorry I didn't post this before asking or answering other questions!!

First off ... Welcome " I*M*Lady*Zandra " to MMMA 2.0

Secondly ... Remember this is the Internet ...

There's Alot of Internet Cowboys ...

Thirdly ... I try to take what people say w/ a Grain of Salt ...

I realize not Everyone has a Good Day ...

Has Good Meds ...

Might have a wife and Kids driving them NutZ

Might not be getting taken care of Properly ...

Many people have Mental Issues ,

and cant get proper help needed to control themselfs

from being a Bonehead ...

So i try to just Let it Go ...

Plus ... That Why Compassion Clubs that are Ran

Properly are So Important and the Face to Face

is So much more Healthier ... :thumbsu:

Hi Lady Zandra, People are cranky sometimes, don't take it personal. I was a teenager in the 80's, I always felt like a hippie that was born a few years late! Hey i think you have a cool attitude & I agree, the more I learn, the more I realize I don't know. Take it easy, nice to meetcha :yahoo-wave:

Thank you all!

I hope to "meet" and "get to know more Michiganders here-- Right now, been helping/Modding at "another site" since 2005...but it is ALL growing and international... so not a lot of knowledge of the Laws/Regs and such of our State there...

Thanks again for the wonderful Welcome!

:thumbsu:

Archived