Medical Profession Help Requested.

At the cannabis cancer project, we are trying to provide documentation for the medical community.

Our medical professionals have been kept in the dark by our government.

There have been thousands of studies that show potential cancer treatments may be hidden in cannabis.

Only two or three have tests conducted on humans. This lack of human testing is the missing link.

Recently the AMA requested that the federal government reschedule cannabis from schedule 1 to something else. ANYTHING else would allow these medical professionals to begin the testing this plant deserves.

As laymen, we in the medical marijuana community are using these materials already. What we want is to hand as much information to the medical community as they can use on a silver platter.

Currently there is one small item that we would like to have confirmation about.

It seems that there is a sharp drop in PSA testing results within days of starting higher doses of cannabis extract. We would like to get this well documented.

So what we're asking for:

Test a cancer patient before and then after.

That should be able to produce something that can be published all by itself.

Thank you

Gersh Avery 734-424-3374

PB, we are working on software tracking- It was ready for release about a month ago but the programmer got greedy and we had to replace him and re-engineer all the software. But it will be out this summer.

This project will allow for tracking and quite a bit of statistical analysis for research, and I'll be glad to include your project. Hopefully we can get some publications out of it.

Dr. Bob

I think it's pretty obvious we couldn't publish ourselves.

Yet, I believe, we have a gold mine for medical professionals.

I can write it up myself, but the key is not to make money- we need to get solid information out there to mainstream this and other MMJ based therapies.

Dr. Bob

I can write it up myself, but the key is not to make money- we need to get solid information out there to mainstream this and other MMJ based therapies.

Dr. Bob

A gold mine of data. The raw material that can be used to derive valuable information for the health of the nation.

Life is much more valuable than money.

Dr. Bob

Not to worry the Cannabis Cancer Projects gold mine consists of data and the cases that have benefited from the use of cannabis oil that is our only reward and that why we donate our own time money and resource to obtain this goal. We have been doing this for over a year now and not one patient that we have helped and provide this oil for have had to pay one penny but I will tell you this some of us are going broke doing it

Archived