Insurance

mandyscandyspot

Over the last 2 years Ive only seen one post where someone claimed their homeowners insurance covered the theft of their plants and insurance company's look for anyway to screw you out of coverage you paid for so i don't think id trust them to pay on any claim involving medical marijuana I'm sure "against federal law would be their answer at that point. :angry:

CANNABIS INSURANCE ADVISORS

We specialize in the insurance needs of the medical marijuana/cannabis industry.

Coverage is available for dispensaries, compassion clubs, collectives, growers, cultivators, certification centers, delivery services, landlords, grow centers, special events, bakeries and other canna businesses.

We can offer general liability, products liability. property, theft, workers compensation, auto liability, transit coverage, employee dishonesty, business interruption, directors and officers liability, data breach liability and life and health insurance. We represent all of the major carriers writing for this industry.

We are locally owned and have been in business for 37 years.

Visit our website at: http://www.cannabis-insurance.com

"You never know how good your insurance is until you need to use IT.

CANNABIS INSURANCE ADVISORS

(800) 727-0001

WWW.CANNABISQUOTE.COM

• 2 weeks later...

Not the best news for the insurance. Called to get a quote from the number above but, they will not cover inside a home grow. Just another road block. It seems never ending sometimes lol. I've got a lead into a possible insurance company that might be able to cover me but it's not 100% at this point. If it all pans out I will for sure share my information on it. If anyone else has any leads please share. Thanks, me

Archived