Dildos For Justice

Romen

The clowns from Oakland county show the nation how to fight the "War on drugs"

http://www.theagitator.com/2011/07/18/dildos-for-justice/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+radleybalko+%28The+Agitator%29

« Sunday LinksMorning Links »

Dildos for Justice

Monday, July 18th, 2011

I’m currently working on a story about a pot raid in which the cops emptied a woman’s “lady drawer” onto her bed, lined up her sex toys, took a photo, then mocked her for what they found. That’s only a small part of the story. But it’s a weird part.

As it turns out, there’s also a Facebook group dedicated to cops’ fascination with the sex toys they find on drug raids.

When Oakland County Narcotics Enforcement Team raided several businesses and homes in August they confiscated guns, cash, a computer, business records from the safe and filing cabinet, and at least one vibrating dildo out of the one of the victims bedrooms.

Full story here:

http://www.theagitator.com/2011/07/18/dildos-for-justice/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+radleybalko+%28The+Agitator%29

I can see the report now....

"we recovered one soft plastic covered 'hash agitator' with various vibration settings which we suspect was used to jiggle the trichomes off after soaking the buds...."

Keep up the good work boys remember it is against Federal Law so you are doing God's work. Only you stand between society and the dam bursting.....

Dr. Bob

• 4 weeks later...

SHERIFF BOUCHARD: You can’t get a license to ride a dildo; I don’t know what you are asking me.

I heard that's how Snyder is going to fill the budget gap, with revenue generated from sex toy regulatory policies.

There will be a mandatory trainging and certification process that all sex toy possesors must complete prior to registration, licensing and obtainment of the sex toy riding permit.

It will generate millions for the state cofers!!

Historically it will come to be known as Dildonomics, and the school children of Michigan will be told of how Gov Snyder filled the budget gap with his dildo tax....

I heard that's how Snyder is going to fill the budget gap, with revenue generated from sex toy regulatory policies.

There will be a mandatory trainging and certification process that all sex toy possesors must complete prior to registration, licensing and obtainment of the sex toy riding permit.

It will generate millions for the state cofers!!

Historically it will come to be known as Dildonomics, and the school children of Michigan will be told of how Gov Snyder filled the budget gap with his dildo tax....

You guy's are killing my sides.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived