Where To Find Renewal Forms

I was on mdch website looking for the printable renewal paperwork and cant find it,I have a appt to renew wednesday but havnt rcd my renewal packet can someone post a link to the printable forms so I can get everything filled out and have everything ready to go?I have to go to work so if some1 knows where it is it will save me some time when I get home to print and fill it out while im at it and some time at the doctors-thanks

Edited by kindbuds

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

it'd be nice to have a sticky of some usefull links. Also title should've been "can't find printable version renewal paperwork" or something, that way people know what they're looking at, like if someone does a search of the site in 2 years.

We do have links to most forms. Often we link right to the MI sites so they are never out of date. All it takes is a look on the "downloads" page.....go figure

http://michiganmedic...unity/downloads

If you know of a form we don't have. Feel free to send me a link in a pM and I'll put it up for everyone.

Best