/president-Obama-No-To-Decriminalization-Yes-To-More-War-On-Some-Drugs

wolfgang

Whether it's Mit OR Obama, the decisions that will be made on cannabis as well as other important legislation will depend upon the people that are elected to the Congress and Senate, not the president.

But I for one will have the testicular fortitude to 'throw my vote away' come 2012 if I see that I am offered 'more of the same BS.

I for for one (and I'm sure there are many others) am tired of the 'do nothing BS' that comes from our 'do nothing' politicians... no matter 'which' party they claim to be in.

MTCW

Whether it's Mit OR Obama, the decisions that will be made on cannabis as well as other important legislation will depend upon the people that are elected to the Congress and Senate, not the president.

But I for one will have the testicular fortitude to 'throw my vote away' come 2012 if I see that I am offered 'more of the same BS.

I for for one (and I'm sure there are many others) am tired of the 'do nothing BS' that comes from our 'do nothing' politicians... no matter 'which' party they claim to be in.

MTCW

Thank you, greenbuddha.

Someone might as well tattoo "TOOL of the Military-Industrial Complex" on their forehead as make such stupid, cowardly attacks on Ron Paul. He's against wars of aggression and maintaining military bases around the world (pretty good savings there already and highly moral to boot,) he's against the Patriot Act, he has introduced hemp and marijuana legalization legislature. He wants to audit the Federal Reserve. This guy is all but a wish list for getting us back to what we are supposed to be.

Obtuse now? Like The Horse? ROFL You are on a roll today. Ever think of a career in stand up comedy?

Like I said: You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

So I'll do it for you;

Too bad he can't win in 2012. Might be a decent pres. But here's some of his voting record to be fair (and a little less personal, sheesh).

http://thesteadyconservative.com/wordpress/2010/02/09/the-ron-paul-voting-record/

wow ron paul voted the way i would of voted thanks for that link

In 2006, Ron Paul voted NO on declaring Iraq part of the War on Terror

In 2007, Ron Paul voted YES on redeploying US troops out of Iraq starting in 90 days with a completion date of 180 days

In 2000, Ron Paul voted YES on funding for alternative sentencing instead of more prisons

In 1998, Ron Paul voted NO on subjecting federal employees to random drug tests (HR 4550)

Ron Paul voted NO on Constitutional Amendments banning same-sex marriage twice.

Guest Happy Guy

wow ron paul voted the way i would of voted thanks for that link

Yes, I was surprised how he voted too. Like I said, he might make a decent president, but he can't win.

Guest Happy Guy

Hope you enjoy getting groped by TSA on your next flight and I hope you like all that blood on your hands.

Say what? Because I live in the real world where I make choices based on reality? LOL I hope you have a great life because someone else pays attention. :thumbsu:

Say what? Because I live in the real world where I make choices based on reality? LOL I hope you have a great life because someone else pays attention. :thumbsu:

You suck up to the big bully because he has the power. The bully isn't Obama, it's the Military-Industrial Complex. That's who is running the show and you support it there is no question. You ARE going to get groped and you DO have blood on your hands. That's the reality.

Obama's biggest flaw is he has no balls.

He has huge balls going up against his constituents. He doesn't have to enforce these laws with vigor if he can't change them. But he does. It's all political smokescreen to cover for his extremely reactionary ideals. He's a conman at best.

Decriminalization is weak folly in this election cycle. There are much more important issues about life and death that completely overshadow legal weed.

:thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Hundreds of thousands incarcerated, many who are raped, beaten, or murdered, later to live with PTSD, hundreds of thousands without mothers or fathers, millions living with criminal records and no access to many social services and student aid... I'm missing how this isn't a big deal?

Archived