Possible Transplant Here...

Hi everybody. I'm a long time grower, both outdoor and indoor. I have several med probs that have kept me on pain meds for years and they have recently gotten worse and am now on 4 different meds. At one time MMJ had helped me to almost cut my Vic needs by 3/4 but unfortunately I have had to shut down my grow due to concerns about local LEO and a new sheriff. I have been looking into moving to a med friendly state and have been researching for a while now. I have seen jobs are not readily available so we will only be able to relocate in a city where my wife can transfer and out of those places we are seriously looking at Dexter. Anyone with any inside info on Dexter feel free to get with me. Thanks and looking forward to meeting you folks and contributing what I can. Thanks for allowing me into your community even though I am not a Michigonian...yet.

Hi everybody. I'm a long time grower, both outdoor and indoor. I have several med probs that have kept me on pain meds for years and they have recently gotten worse and am now on 4 different meds. At one time MMJ had helped me to almost cut my Vic needs by 3/4 but unfortunately I have had to shut down my grow due to concerns about local LEO and a new sheriff. I have been looking into moving to a med friendly state and have been researching for a while now. I have seen jobs are not readily available so we will only be able to relocate in a city where my wife can transfer and out of those places we are seriously looking at Dexter. Anyone with any inside info on Dexter feel free to get with me. Thanks and looking forward to meeting you folks and contributing what I can. Thanks for allowing me into your community even though I am not a Michigonian...yet.

believe it or not... it's michi"gander"! lol

welcome

Archived