Starting A Compassion Club In Escanaba Area, Looking For People Who Would Want To Take Part Or Help Build This Club

tra

Hello all my name is Tra and I'm looking to get people together to start a compassion club, A place where like minded people could come together, learn ,teach and have fun. The club would go to rally and even build a canna market. If you would like to see this come to our area, or if you want to help build this club please contact me at tlamarch@gmail.com

Any one in this area interested n helping start a compassion club in this area? Or attending a Meeting? which if done right can be a great help to our cummunity..Please .any one up there interested n helping..Please send tra, a note..Thanks in advance., Mayor...P.S, we need all the Compassion Clubs we can get n Mich..theses are going to help us survive this..

I can offer some help to get you started.

Dickinson County Compassion Club meets the second thursday of every month(Aug 11th) at the Dickinson County Library. 6pm central time.

Come on by(if you haven't already) and i can offer some basic direction and ideas for you.

About time people stepped up to open a compassion club over there. Kudos to you.

I can offer some help to get you started.

Dickinson County Compassion Club meets the second thursday of every month(Aug 11th) at the Dickinson County Library. 6pm central time.

Come on by(if you haven't already) and i can offer some basic direction and ideas for you.

About time people stepped up to open a compassion club over there. Kudos to you.

that would be a big help, thank you. Can you PM me the address?

Rather do it publicly... ;-)

The Dickinson County Library address is:

401 Iron Mountain Street, Iron Mountain, MI

(906) 774-1218 is the Library number.

It is right downtown in iron mountain, 1 block north of US 2.

:-)

We meet in "the meeting room" and there is normally a sign on the door stating the club name. If not, the wonderful ladies at the front desk are used to pointing to the room. :-)

Remember, Second thursday every month(Aug 11th) and we meet from 6:00- 7:30 pm CENTRAL TIME <-----

Hello all my name is Tra and I'm looking to get people together to start a compassion club, A place where like minded people could come together, learn ,teach and have fun. The club would go to rally and even build a canna market. If you would like to see this come to our area, or if you want to help build this club please contact me at tlamarch@gmail.com

How is things going for you guys up there? getting any wheres with your Compassion Club? You guys have a name for it yet? A meeting place? Please elt us know on the positive changes..

Archived