Future Of Medical Marijuana Package Is Hazy

But to ignore the Republicans would also be a mistake. There are some more moderate Republicans who are gaining some understanding of the issues, beyond what they hear from LEO, prosecutors, the MML, and the other hard core haters.

Patients and caregivers all over the state need to make the friendly call to their own reps, regardless of whether the reps agree with them. Make your points with clarity and remain polite and cordial throughout. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Constituents make a whole lot more headway than outsiders. 'cause constituents VOTE.

That remains our best threat... our votes....

I agree -

We can't assume anything - you never know whose mind could be changed by a letter or call, or who might be an ally and we don't even know it.

I want to meet with my reps even if it means missing some of the rally, but I can't do it alone, not till I have done it a few times and gain confidence, and I will bring copies of the song, though I'd love to play it live, if they'll listen. They need to hear it, but they also need to see my face and hear my story. Please help me make this possible. They can't all be bad. Anyone willing to at least listen deserves some respect. If we want them to give us a chance, we have to give them a chance, too.

I'm not as strong as many think, but my Compassion and caring are strong enough to propel me to action. Compassion is the key.

All I hope for is for someone to listen and consider my words. Sincerely, Sb

Here is your representative Silver:

http://www.gophouse.com/welcome.asp?District=110

Representatives are currently out of session and most are having meetings and such in their home districts until the end of the month. Good time to meet you rep.

He is not the most receptive to our cause.

Just calmly and compassionately explain your positions to him, tell him how cannabis helps you and ask for his understanding and support.

:-)

I know who my rep is and I know he's not the most receptive. Like so many, he just doesn't understand our concerns. With so many issues to deal with, how could he rally know if he's not personally affected or at least knows someone who is? If I can meet with him at his office, wherever it is, I will do it. Going in there alone is really scary though. I've never done this before. There's no one I know who will help me, most are too busy, or I don't know how they feel about MM, some don't wanna deal with it. I feel so alone.

Sb

Archived