Hello Michigan

Hello everyone and thanks for reading my post. I've just discovered this site and I'm so happy to be here. I've been battling depression and anxiety all my life and now I've been recently diagnosed with a very bad case of IBS. I'm really terrified of this syndrome because my health has went so far south in such a short time and it has seriously hampered my ability to work. I can no longer eat much of anything and the frequent pain is quite unpleasant. It shocks me somehow that everything could fall apart this fast. I'm still on my first level of treatment for the IBS but it's not going well. I've always had a real hard time with medication, especially psychoactive drugs and anti-depressants. I have such high hopes that I will be able to move from Indiana to the great state of Michigan and legally use the medication that God gave us to use in the very first chapter of the Bible. Not only that but I've been inspired to become an activist because the act of putting sick people in prison for just wanting to feel better is both absurd and evil. Let us not tolerate that.

Thanks again Granny Storm Crow!!!

Thanks again for your time everyone!!! God bless.

Archived