Dispensaries Being Shut Down

Yogini

Don't think they did it all in a day. This has been their plan for a months.

They started the fire, we are the water.

80,000+ cards in the state and attendance at Michigan cannabis events has been absolutely disgusting. There better be at least 20,000 strong at the Lansing rally or we deserve what they give us. No excuses this time. This is it.

:rock:

I was wondering that same thing about the postal inspection service agent LOL seemed really weird I had never heard that before. Why would postal inspection service agent be involved if there was nothing funny going on with the mail system. I knew of someone that used to get oz's mailed from california I heard he used UPS but maybe they were doing something with USPS. I hope not thats crazy, I hope everything was on the up and up and they don't remain in trouble.

This is just another way for non supportive politicians and government officials a way to F*** with thausands of law abiding citizans, But I must say from day one I can see why this has happen. Many physicians give paper work out like its candy making it about the dollar and not what best for the patient. As for I'm a frequent flyer at dispensaries, but some opperations have abused the right and in return the status quo is challeging our constitutional rights with a all out attack on all of us.

This just really pisses me off!

littleboy

Archived