Free Forum Signatures =P

TheBeagle

thanks! and for the sig too :)

That signature reminds me of a stoner not a medical marijuana patient

We need to show a good example to those in political power that we dont just sit around smoking weed we are much more than that its our medicine and showing a figure sitting down watching a joint man and weed leafs on tv sends the wrong message about our movement imo.

We need to show a good example to those in political power that we dont just sit around smoking weed we are much more than that its our medicine and showing a figure sitting down watching a joint man and weed leafs on tv sends the wrong message about our movement imo.

Maybe the figure on the chair has MS or some other qualifying condition and that is why it is always sitting there. Maybe that's his closed-loop video feed from his automatic grow room.

i just wanted something to match my pic/name is all. i could care less what politicians think. at the end of the day they will always go forward with their own agendas no matter what right?

i just wanted something to match my pic/name is all. i could care less what politicians think. at the end of the day they will always go forward with their own agendas no matter what right?

Not true that signature could indeed be used in some form or way against us if you have respect for our movement id please ask that you alter it as to not send the stoner message it clearly does at the end of the day this is a medical marijuana site not a cannabis worship site . :mellow:

We are in a tough battle with politicians looking for everything they can find on the movement to discredit us and medical marijuana one of the leaders of the movement walked through the protest crowd and said he didn't believe anyone there looked sick enough to have a medical marijuana card this just shows you how out of touch with real people they are . <_<

Blueberry also recently confirmed that they are indeed watching what happens here in these forums so I'm just really doing whatever i can to present the right message and hoping everyone else understands we are in a fight for our lives here its your law under fire as well. :mellow:

I mean come on. You think they're really going to be like "One forum member named "Dr._Doo-Little" even has an avatar depicting a figure in an easy chair watching TV - these are not medical patients, they're stoners!" It reminds me of when mods tripped about the Belle Isle thingamajig. You guys need to know when to lay back and let these things take care of themselves. It will be fine I promise you.

Archived