In Need To Some Help With Probation/community Service

TheBeagle

I will try to explain my reason: about a month ago i was charged with a minor possession charge For Medical Herbs (i am still seeking my Card) and I am now on Probation for a year, I must attend a drug class with random's and NA meetings and Community Service.

I was told that I can Serve my Community Service with a NON-Profit Organization. The place that Serves Community Service for the courts here are mainly Local Church's This is where it goes bad I for one Do not Believe in Any for of Religion Nor Will I ever step foot in a church.

I Did Some Reserch and found of I can Attend an Help out a Forum of Political Service.

A Political Campaign

Recommended if: you're ready to think a little bigger than student council.

What you'll be doing: Making phone calls, stuffing envelopes or going door to door passing out literature.

Why you'll like it: If you've got political aspirations, or you just want to see what all the fuss is about, this is the best way to see first-hand how it all happens. Plus, you'll make great connections for opportunities (both paid and unpaid) down the road.

That being said All I have to do is Aquire a Signature for the 40 Hours i need to serve.

I am Asking for help here Whom can i Speak with about Attend for type of political service Reguarding Medical Marijuana?

Weather it is passing out flyers or what not I will Love to help out the political aspects of MMMA? I must do at least 10 hours per month to report to my P.O for i have roughly 15 more days to go to aquire this Signature. I am open to anything MM related! Compassion Clubs you name it Im will to help I am Located in Trenton Michigan. If there is Anyone that can Help me out here that would be great! I hope to hear from you!

I can't help with any of that. HOWEVER, I do know a public high school coach who will write you a stellar letter saying how much of an asset to his program you were, how well you worked with the kids, even how you put in extra time after your requirements were done.

all for $10 per hour. 40 hours, $400

or maybe you can get on the "recall Schuette" campain

I can't help with any of that. HOWEVER, I do know a public high school coach who will write you a stellar letter saying how much of an asset to his program you were, how well you worked with the kids, even how you put in extra time after your requirements were done.

all for $10 per hour. 40 hours, $400

or maybe you can get on the "recall Schuette" campain

More info ? I don't mind working with younger kids Im 27 so lol I guess im Still a Kid

I dont know where your area is but most compassion clubs are npo so you should search one of those out tohelp... Or take lhbs suggestion and work on the recall shuette campaign..

I am in Trenton,Michi and yes i have tried to contact a local compassion club in Grosse Ile and iv yet to get a response

Guest Mr Pepper

I will try to explain my reason: about a month ago i was charged with a minor possession charge For Medical Herbs (i am still seeking my Card) and I am now on Probation for a year, I must attend a drug class with random's and NA meetings and Community Service.

I was told that I can Serve my Community Service with a NON-Profit Organization. The place that Serves Community Service for the courts here are mainly Local Church's This is where it goes bad I for one Do not Believe in Any for of Religion Nor Will I ever step foot in a church.

I Did Some Reserch and found of I can Attend an Help out a Forum of Political Service.

A Political Campaign

What you'll be doing: Making phone calls, stuffing envelopes or going door to door passing out literature.

Why you'll like it: If you've got political aspirations, or you just want to see what all the fuss is about, this is the best way to see first-hand how it all happens. Plus, you'll make great connections for opportunities (both paid and unpaid) down the road.

That being said All I have to do is Aquire a Signature for the 40 Hours i need to serve.

I am Asking for help here Whom can i Speak with about Attend for type of political service Reguarding Medical Marijuana?

Weather it is passing out flyers or what not I will Love to help out the political aspects of MMMA? I must do at least 10 hours per month to report to my P.O for i have roughly 15 more days to go to aquire this Signature. I am open to anything MM related! Compassion Clubs you name it Im will to help I am Located in Trenton Michigan. If there is Anyone that can Help me out here that would be great! I hope to hear from you!

Just a heads up - your probation officer is going to have to approve whatever you are doing for your community service. Not sure if you've had the discussion with them yet but one of mine was a real prick and pretty much mandated where you had to do your time.

Good luck.

A Political Campaign

i don't know if you do or not but, don't feel bad about being on probation and having to go through all the stuff they will put you through. it's all about money to them and don't be surprised if they put you through more programs to "help" or "punish" you, just look for the price tag lol. you're just another victim, not a criminal. especially over a darn minor possession geeeez....

anyways....

i've went through the community service thing. i didn't do the political thing you're talking about so i can't give info on that but, you can do it at places like the lighthouse, salvation army, etc. that's where i did mine

if you have any more questions about community service, or probation in general, shoot me a pm and i'll be glad to help you out. these things i definitely know about, unfortunately...

This only depends on Where he was caught I asked my PO about the use if i have my card....he said its still federal and i cannot

Sounds like your PO is a real jerk. I think sometimes they just power trip. We are in Genesee County and although its a little rough around here, the police have better things to do than bother patients.

yes problem my current job is Management SO its very hard to find time as i have to be @ my job to manage the rest of the workers.. Im in Wine Retail and beside my BOSS Im the only one with Wine knowledge

are you free on weekends? if i remember right the salvation army is open and lets you do it on the weekends. you can knock out 7hrs or so per day so even if you only went on sundays it would help

We actually have a patient who is on probation and his PO said it was fine for him to medicate as long as he has his card.

Thats awesome cuz i knew someone on probation and theyre po say no way jose!!!! There have been people on the site that werent allowed to medicate when they asked if they could. If it were me, unless I was ordered to take monthly or random drugs screens I would just keep it on the downlow. What they dont know...they dont know...lol

Archived