Just Like A Bad Caregivers There's Also Bad Patients

I agree with letterhead.. Does that make me greedy?? LOL anyone who knows me wouldnt say that.. I also know i couldnt pay the lectric without some compensation and wouldnt be able to continue to do what i do.. and that would be a shame.. I LOVE MY NEW JOB..

Annnie, you're anything but greedy. In fact, you're downright generous! You make yummy truffles too!

Why does everyone ignore the risk growers and dispensaries take when talking about prices? This is still illegal according to federal laws, and the local police will use any tiny legal loophole to blast the grower in the donkey. Not to mention rippers and robbers. I doubt a patient with their 2.5 ozs of weed worries much about home invasions, but for caregivers it is a real possibility. People have died.

Asking people who risk their freedom and safety to then turn around and sell their product at cost is ridiculous. Security systems and lawyer retainers are not free.

Its understandable that patients don't realize this. Deal with your heart skipping a beat every time their is a knock on the door for a few months and then come back here and ask for meds at cost.

My friends patients risk all the same and more . Discrimination is very much alive in Emergency Rooms that focus on cannabis use as a excuse for what Doctors do not understand and cannot solve . Patients do die from the strain of arrest and are not given Dependant medications and all treatments in jail . They loose disability payments and most important insurance . Caregivers unless patients have just a fraction of the problems . Patients are denied work and education but cannot walk away like a non patient caregiver .

Not meaning to ruffle feathers just spur activity to reduce costs I point out If caregivers think $150 per ounce cannabis is impossible then breakdown the costs and show your side . Put it in presentation form here and state your case for legislators benefit .That is what High Times lists medical grade cannabis sells for in Montreal . Why can't we do that here ? Maybe if you all breakdown costs here and put your heads together you can transmit ideas on how to be more effective and share your margins expanded 50/50 between yourselves and your patients if profiting is allowed . Obviously strain choices etc will make a huge difference . I agree with Bill Schuette on one item this is medicinal cannabis not legalized recreational and that requires a different type of thinking . I feel like Schuette and those desiring to profit on the extreme loose focus on that and forget it is Patients' First !

You should have a thread where you breakdown costs it would show how ridiculous having a room for each patient is in terms of driving up costs for everyone .Though off subject It is also ridiculous to create enforcement that passing a pipe in a medication tent should be upheld as a felony transfer or serious threat . Our AG is not acting farily to implement this law , create a end to intolerance , and make sure the State is adequately assisting vulnerable patients . I do not believe he is impartial or innovative enough to do it . He is in a bad spot of his own creation from intolerance .

I am sorry to bring up prices i know it is emotional but many patients do need more then a once a week . Their only chance is innexpensive legal supply being developed . Legislators need to understand how the limits effect prices etc .How wating to sex plants does etc we all do .

BTW patients weren't the ones to introduce free meds for them caregivers were . There can be no caregiver without a patient and one that knows how to grow , who has a patient whom uses little cannabis can profit selling into the dispensory system Right now that has allot of peoples panties in a bunch . I didn't feel to good about that at first myself but it helps the system , all patients should be included and it is logical progression the sooner we accept it with inclusion clearly into law the better for everyone .

Archived