Please Don't Harvest Early!

What is the basic difference in cannabinoid profile between all milky (my usual harvest time) and 30% amber? Do you expect a change in terpene content at that age?

As the trics ripen, some of the cannabinoids "degrade" into CBN. It is the CBN that produces the "sleepy" effect.

More amber, more sleepy.

In 1974 there were three cannabinoids that were shown to kill cancer cells. THC, CBD and CBN.

It is very likely that any single cannabinoid will be much less successful, against cancer, than a combination.

Genetics play a large role in determining how much CBD is in the plant.

Time of harvest determines how much CBN is there.

Please don't harvest early.

It's tempting right now. The outdoor crops are looking good.

Nice sugar on the buds .. looking good.

Don't do it!!! Let them go a few more days. Maybe a couple more weeks.

We need at least 30% amber crystals for the best results for patients.

We turned our friends onto your out-door growing advice and they have been following you and it religiously. This past weekend was our first visit with them in two months...They Love You!

Martha is a breast cancer survivor in chemo therapy and her husband Charley, is a diabetic who has lost a leg and

medicates for the phantom pain and other nerve pains brought on by the diabetes.

We turned our friends onto your out-door growing advice and they have been following you and it religiously. This past weekend was our first visit with them in two months...They Love You!

****** is a breast cancer survivor in chemo therapy and her husband *******, is a diabetic who has lost a leg and

medicates for the phantom pain and other nerve pains brought on by the diabetes.

I'm glad they are doing well with growing. It's probably best not to name patients online due to HIPAA laws, not to mention basic privacy. Thank you!

And,as a pilot,I can SEE your outdoor crop easier if you don't trim off those yellowing leaves.I can usually find groups of plants this time of year because-1.Their easiest to spot if there's a group-one plant here and one plant there are next to impossible to see if they're spaced out-at least 30 ft. apart.2.Those Big yellow hands stick out-trim those off NOW.3.The WORST place to plant is out in a Bean or Corn field-from the air it says"Here I Am".Everything this time of the year starts to turn Brown EXCEPT POT and evergreens,and from the air they look alot different from each other.One nice 4-6 ft plant on a fence row with sun exposure from dawn til noon is usually the best.Also,because the buds get heavier this time of year,if its in a pot or bucket,make sure its got some support or the wind could bring it down{already been there-done that}.AND,don't leave a nice Trail to your plant-I can spot that from the air Too!The choppers don't "Just Patrol",they'll only come around if somebody says something or spots a group of plants,and that could be any Pilot or Farmer if ya put em on his property.

Mxxxxx is a breast cancer survivor in chemo therapy and her husband Cxxxxx, is a diabetic who has lost a leg and

Thank you .. I'm glad they like it and it's working for them.

And,as a pilot,I can SEE your outdoor crop easier if you don't trim off those yellowing leaves.I can usually find groups of plants this time of year because-1.Their easiest to spot if there's a group-one plant here and one plant there are next to impossible to see if they're spaced out-at least 30 ft. apart.2.Those Big yellow hands stick out-trim those off NOW.3.The WORST place to plant is out in a Bean or Corn field-from the air it says"Here I Am".Everything this time of the year starts to turn Brown EXCEPT POT and evergreens,and from the air they look alot different from each other.One nice 4-6 ft plant on a fence row with sun exposure from dawn til noon is usually the best.Also,because the buds get heavier this time of year,if its in a pot or bucket,make sure its got some support or the wind could bring it down{already been there-done that}.AND,don't leave a nice Trail to your plant-I can spot that from the air Too!The choppers don't "Just Patrol",they'll only come around if somebody says something or spots a group of plants,and that could be any Pilot or Farmer if ya put em on his property.

A lot of good advise for next year.

It's a little late to choose the location for the outdoor grow for this year.

Edit: 4-6 foot?? we're talking ten foot plants here.

Archived