Seeds Or Clones

gpxgt

Hi everyone I'm new to the site and I am a registered CG. I am having a problem finding seeds of the strains I'd like to get started. I'm looking for Alaskan Ice seeds and have been everywhere (at least I think I have, haha), either they are sold out or they don't ship to the USA. Some other strains I'd like to get are ATF and Train Wreck. I think I've heard ATF and Train Wreck you can't get seeds, just clones only. Is that correct? I have a month before I'll be ready but I figured I'd start looking now. If anyone can help me find these three strains I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for the replies, I'm in the thumb area. If I have to I'll drive down there to pick them up but was kinda hoping for something a little closer, haha. I heard there was a seed place called Spider House or Haus in Lansing? I tried searching google but I didn't find anything.

Hi everyone I'm new to the site and I am a registered CG. I am having a problem finding seeds of the strains I'd like to get started. I'm looking for Alaskan Ice seeds and have been everywhere (at least I think I have, haha), either they are sold out or they don't ship to the USA. Some other strains I'd like to get are ATF and Train Wreck. I think I've heard ATF and Train Wreck you can't get seeds, just clones only. Is that correct? I have a month before I'll be ready but I figured I'd start looking now. If anyone can help me find these three strains I would greatly appreciate it.

I have clones..Not the ones you are looking for..BUT good strains..Pm me for info..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived