Brothers Grimm C99 Beans For Trade

Robman

I am not sure if this is the rite place for this but i have some Brothers grimm c99 beans that were given to me by a really good buddy of mine, from cannabis culture, i am looking to trade some of these to expand my seed collection. I am not looking for anything specific , but something that is indica, or indica dom. something with a good yeild and fast flowering time. If interested in trading PM me with whatcha got to trade.

Thanks Rob

I am not sure if this is the rite place for this but i have some Brothers grimm c99 beans that were given to me by a really good buddy of mine, from cannabis culture, i am looking to trade some of these to expand my seed collection. I am not looking for anything specific , but something that is indica, or indica dom. something with a good yeild and fast flowering time. If interested in trading PM me with whatcha got to trade.

Thanks Rob

Those must be worth an insane amount of money!

Shouldn't those be like 15 years old? Got fairlight's f5 c99 going now and would love the true breeders c99 from Mr.Soul. wanna sell em? Can trade indicas as well ( Moby Dick, purple god bud,Mazar Qwebble ), or maybe a mix,( A-Train=Trainwreck x Mazar) or a different Sativa maybe? ( Super Lemon Haze, Lemon Skunk, Chocolope, Grannies panties ) all females, all clones . Or I have some female Qwebble seeds, or numerous crosses with a great Whie Widow stud if you want.

Pm me.

Cinderella is like my personal anti-depressant.

Love it, Want it, Need it.

Are they in the breeders pack?

Have you tried to germinate any? Success ratio?

Regular seeds or fems?

Hey guys, just talked to the buddy of mine i got them from , they are not like the ones above. They are f2's he had the original like the pic above, and he took the best male and female he got and pollinated her and thats where these beans came from so f2's, sorry for the confusion if you thought they were the original ones like above.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived