Heres Some Proof..u Kno Who U Are

pergamum362

My link

Above is a picture of ONE plant hanging and drying, total dry yield for that one plant was 8.11 ounces, if you look thru my gallery or vids youll see it, its center light, 2 in the row on the left.a 3 gallon pot and took up about 3 or 4 square feet.buds were hard,dense and big, some wieghing a quarter or more. :rock: I will admit..this is above my norm by a little bit,20 percent or so.

post-9990-0-11964500-1322283423_thumb.jpg

no, you are mistaken. :cigar: Those are trichomes..pure trichomes..lol.I know very well what pm is, I dont have issues with it.I dealt with it a few years ago..if your having trouble wit it, buy a sulfur burner..100 percent quarantee to work everytime as long as you correct the enviroment.. the name of the strain is super "SILVER" haze..hehe

Here is a way to save your buds from the mold. Follow all directions carefully.

STEP 1: Take a very fine screen and roll all the buds over it thoroughly.

STEP 2: Collect all the mold that falls through the screen on a large sheet of paper.

STEP 3: Send all the mold to me, I will quarantine it so it won't spread to your other plants.

Your buds and other plants will now be safe from mold!

Here is a way to save your buds from the mold. Follow all directions carefully.

STEP 1: Take a very fine screen and roll all the buds over it thoroughly.

STEP 2: Collect all the mold that falls through the screen on a large sheet of paper.

STEP 3: Send all the mold to me, I will quarantine it so it won't spread to your other plants.

Your buds and other plants will now be safe from mold!

:lol: and someone shell have some nice hash...No I did not do this ss haze from seed, its been in mother form for..well a long time, probably since before I started growing.This was my last run with it for a while, If your ss haze is anything like mine, then it will respong GREATLY to the hormone changes from bending your top rather then cutting it(and can show you a pic of one grown natural and one grown with this method, same veg time).Mine tends to grow large single buds all over,very resinous and crystally and smells citrusy.Usually finishes in 9 weeks.

I dont see any PM in your pics. Just sugary goodness of a trichome covered happy nug! As far as sulfur burners go, i wasted $200 on one. Didnt work. Never worked. If you can keep your humidity at around 50% and your heat at about 80, it wont have a chance to grow. Good air circulation is also a key factor. I purchased a Bad donkey Fan and that baby moves some air!!!! Havent had PM in well over a year now. Good job and nice nugs my friend!!! Medcnman.

I dont see any PM in your pics. Just sugary goodness of a trichome covered happy nug! As far as sulfur burners go, i wasted $200 on one. Didnt work. Never worked. If you can keep your humidity at around 50% and your heat at about 80, it wont have a chance to grow. Good air circulation is also a key factor. I purchased a Bad donkey Fan and that baby moves some air!!!! Havent had PM in well over a year now. Good job and nice nugs my friend!!! Medcnman.

Thanks Medcnman, they are nice and sugary, always loved this strain.I dont understand why your burner didnt work tho, Mine has worked EVERY time, airflow and changing the conditions usually prevent it but in the event it does come about..that burner kills it for me, 4 hour burns every 3 to 4 days, usually 2 or 3 times is enough.No airflow at all when its running...wouldnt do this after 3rd maybe 4th week of flower tho...I did the first time I ever got it a few years ago, buds tasted fine but reakked of sulphur..learning curves..havent had to use it in a long time, my buddys barrow it all the time tho..lol...keep telling em.they dont listen.

Thank you DN.Yes the Haze characteristics are evident in both strains but yours is Not from super silver haze, thats not in the same lineage.wonder haze is a cross of silver haze,(not ss haze)and williams wonder.Silver haze is from another seedbank.I think mine has a more indica presence than yours.I wouldnt mind trying out one of those glistening nugs, Id imagine its pretty spacy?

Thank you DN.Yes the Haze characteristics are evident in both strains but yours is Not from super silver haze, thats not in the same lineage.wonder haze is a cross of silver haze,(not ss haze)and williams wonder.Silver haze is from another seedbank.I think mine has a more indica presence than yours.I wouldnt mind trying out one of those glistening nugs, Id imagine its pretty spacy?

Have to watch - the Rez, Reservoir seeds Wonder Haze may not be the same as I have. They announce a 30% indica. My Wonder haze has tested at 18.7% THC with only .07 CBD. It is very edgy and its effects are instantaneous! I would actually describe it as clear headed, but like a drag racer. It does not help you sleep or eat.

My Wonder Haze is 'supposedly' clone from a clone going on almost 20 years! I doubt it is the Rez variant.

BTW - while large buds look great - you should cut them apart for drying. Mold and fungus usually happens on the inside of those buds.

DN

I cut them apart from the stem after drying, when there about to be cured,They turn into nice little round hard buds. I prefer to dry my plants mostly on the main stalk, but I do take the lower branches off seperate because its easier to trim.Never had a problem with fungus or mold during drying.It might not be the res vers, but they look very similar.

no, you are mistaken. :cigar: Those are trichomes..pure trichomes..lol.I know very well what pm is, I dont have issues with it.I dealt with it a few years ago..if your having trouble wit it, buy a sulfur burner..100 percent quarantee to work everytime as long as you correct the enviroment.. the name of the strain is super "SILVER" haze..hehe

When you zoom in by clicking it, there is a big white clump/ball looking substance on the bud, which is why I asked. I'm not trying to down your product or whatever, I was just asking. It doesn't matter to me one way or another, I don't have to medicate with it... ;)

Also I would never introduce a sulfur burner into my grow area. :wacko: For one there shouldn't be any mildew/mold present and if there is I have other issues. Two there are other cheaper, cleaner, healthier and easier ways to banish mildew/mold from plants besides wasting money on a sulfur burner.

Silver Haze is a nice strain, I've grown variations of it before. I'm sure you'll have a nice high with what you've grown.

I see no health risks with using a burner in veg or before flowers are formed.120 dollars plus 20 bucks for sulphur, and I have a preventative and treatment for probably the rest of the time I will be growing.Obviously yes if you get pm, you have some enviorment issues but fix the issues treat it and all better.If a plant has been suspect to pm, its always there inbedded in the plant...at one point in time or another you will eventually encounter pm..the bigger the crop, the higher the chances...but yah no powdery mildew here.lol and yah the buzz is nice but hasnt given the medicinal reliefs I wanted from it, so this is my last run with it, I have found strains that better suit what Im looking for.

I believe PM is more from environmental issues - like dead areas of the grow that don't get air movement, plants too close together (notice plants don't like to have leaves touch each other or touch forming buds, they get brown and damaged), and of course a room that is too hot and too humid. I could almost predict a room would have PM or mites when they open the door and the wet, dank, hot stink of 'female sex' hits you. No, that dank smell is akin to crotch rot or swamp asss.

PM is a spore, if you go outside or have pets that go outside, those spores are on you. PM attacks weak surfaces on sick plants, sick plants in a bad environment. I believe that filtering your intake air is good, changing your shoes is great - but really - a healthy plant can resist PM.

Neem oil is used as a foilar spray to combat PM, I am not sure feeding a plant neem oil will help it resist PM - but try it.

DN

I see no health risks with using a burner in veg or before flowers are formed.120 dollars plus 20 bucks for sulphur, and I have a preventative and treatment for probably the rest of the time I will be growing.Obviously yes if you get pm, you have some enviorment issues but fix the issues treat it and all better.If a plant has been suspect to pm, its always there inbedded in the plant...at one point in time or another you will eventually encounter pm..the bigger the crop, the higher the chances...but yah no powdery mildew here.lol and yah the buzz is nice but hasnt given the medicinal reliefs I wanted from it, so this is my last run with it, I have found strains that better suit what Im looking for.

Actually that is false. If a plant has acquired a form of mold and you properly treat it as well as keep it in a good environment so that isn't susceptible to mold, the original mold strain will not come back. Now if the proper steps are taken to banish the mold and you get it again, I would say the grow area has a fault and it needs to be addressed.

Lets face it, most clones come from people that are inexperienced which in turn means their grow probably isn't that great. so if you have all the positive factors that mold loves, of course you are going to get it on your clones. And chances are when the person sells that clone to some unknowing grower, the grower tromps on into his/her grow room with said moldy clone.

Neem oil does very very little to combat mold. Most people use neem oil as a foliage spray to HIDE mold or maybe they might really think it helps because it looks like its gone, I don't know. But in my experience and from what I've read, Neem oil will help prevent mold from attaching to the plant/leaves by creating a barrier but if you don't continuously spray it to keep that barrier there, the mold will form anyway. I mean in reality normal water would do the same thing but it evaporates quickly. So essentially you are just covering up or "washing" away the mold and not actually treating it. Products such as "green cure" will help treat the mold BUT you have to factor in other variations when using these products. Also products like "green cure" usually cannot be used on a plant that is in flower as it will burn the bud on the plant, turning it a dark brown color usually. It doesn't effect weight or flavor/high really, but it does effect the overall look of the end product if you use it too close to harvest.

I don't have many issues with mold anymore as I have a decent grow setup. But when I was in an outdoor type environment (still controlled) I had huge issues with humidity and other factors. I came up with a 100% organic foliage spray that is safe to use from veg all the way up to harvest and not only does it kill all mold spores, it prevents return attacks and has benefits to the plant itself. I would LOVE to share the recipe on here, but honestly I worry if it got out, people would just be spraying the poop out of their clones and selling them to unsuspecting patients/caregivers. Which still isn't the right way to handle it.

Sorry to ramble in the thread!

Either which way, glad you don't have to deal with it on that harvest. And congrats again.

A plant that has had pm, when given favorable conditions will show it self without outside spores..im pretty sure on this but I havent had to deal with pm in a few years.Wats up with sum pics Dailytoker....funny how this thread turned into a mold thread..very sad.O well..I will post more pics tomorrow.I will be logging a kushberry clone here for the drcc, and on the club site as well.First run with it.

Bad Assss Fans move a buttload of air!! I have 2 in my bloom room. I cant say enough about that fan! My bloom area is 10X20, with four 12 site areoponics and 2 of those fans got my ladies swayin!! Medcnman.

Im thinking of picking up a few of those..they just look so darn cool...advanced nutrients are good at marketing, id buy that fan even if it didnt figure 8 and all that.(not for 80 bucks tho unless it moved..just colors arent worth it)

A plant that has had pm, when given favorable conditions will show it self without outside spores..im pretty sure on this but I havent had to deal with pm in a few years.Wats up with sum pics Dailytoker....funny how this thread turned into a mold thread..very sad.O well..I will post more pics tomorrow.I will be logging a kushberry clone here for the drcc, and on the club site as well.First run with it.

Yeah like I said, sorry it turned into a convo on mold. I just asked a simple question and it went into more, lol. but everyone see's the pics in the first post and I'm sure they react to that over the discussion under it. (Big Buds orrrrr stupid long boring text posts...)

I've never really took pictures of any powder mold but I'm sure you could find some on google.

Kushberry should be yummy.

Yeah like I said, sorry it turned into a convo on mold. I just asked a simple question and it went into more, lol. but everyone see's the pics in the first post and I'm sure they react to that over the discussion under it. (Big Buds orrrrr stupid long boring text posts...)

I've never really took pictures of any powder mold but I'm sure you could find some on google.

Kushberry should be yummy.

No biggie, lol, all these posts wonder in one direction or another,.I meant pics of the op, not mold. :)) Always love seeing pictures or vid.

Archived