Michigan Football Chat

Figured I'd get a Michigan football thread going now that the regular season is over. Michigan is finally back after a long hiatus from national relevance. Brady Hoke and Greg Mattison have done what RichRod said not even Lombardi himself could accomplish: Make a competent defense with his recruits. Brady and Greg are both in the running for coach of the year honors, Michigan has two 1,000 yard rushers, and the number 1 recruiting class in the nation is headed to ann arbor next fall. I couldn't be more pleased with the status of the program and the outlook moving forward. Go Blue. Beat Ohio.

Dec 4 is bowl day announcements . There saying BCS possible with the draw U of M obtains . I just like how the kids smile and the coach has a positive demeanor .Everything is better with a smile - wish I could follow my own advice as a pain patien . How about that move at Head Coash to Urban Meyer at OSU . There will be some good games the next several years ..

http://alumni.umich.edu/sports/athletic-tours-and-travel-packages/official-bowl-tours

MSU becomes a non-factor after graduation. Michigan has picked the state clean of talent so unfortunately The Game will be the only rivalry matchup worth watching for the wolverines next year. Little brother simply can't compete with Hoke and Mattison on the recruiting trail so they will no longer be able to compete on the field. The same holds for Meyer at the moment. His number one recruit specifically stated that he does not want to play in Meyer's spread offense. Adding Brionte Dunn to Michigan's recruiting class would be the cherry on top of what is already the nation's #1 group of incoming freshmen. Michigan already swiped Ohio State's #2 recruit, Kyle Kalis. Hail!

Michigan's BCS chances depend on the inevitable loss by one of the big ten championship teams and a loss by Georgia. A loss by a mid-major with bcs chances would help too but if Georgia were to win the picture would become very bleak. Based on that, its very likely that we see Michigan on January 4th at the Sugar Bowl.

Archived