How To Provide Before My Meds Are Ready?

OverUnderThrough

(I apologize in advance if this has been asked (and answered before), I've been searching the forums for a while without success)

My wife has passed her 21 days (since state check cashed), with me as her caregiver. It's going to be months before I can harvest - if I even succeed...

So my question is, how do I provide in the meantime?

The clinic mentioned dispensaries, but this forum doesn't recommend them. It doesn't make sense for her to designate a different caregiver - then I wouldn't legally be able to grow. So what to do? Dispensary? P2P? (Can I even do this without being verified?)

We are in the Kalamazoo area, fyi.

Thanks so much!

where about are you at, general location...

as Kzoo stated, Jackson and Clio have a farmers market arrangement. after the CoA ruling a little over 2 months ago. many dispensaries closed, and those that stay open do so with a bullseye on their back thanks to our current benevolent AG. (not sarcasim).

as a CG, you are protected via the act to "ACQUIRE Meds by any means possible", to meet your patients needs. in this case your wife.

if you are not a paitient, you can have up to 5 oz of meds at any time, so long as you have 2.5 oz locked up where you, and only you can get access to them. this would qualify as in reserve medication, thus why only you can have access to it. your wife can have 2.5 available to her for use as needed at any given time.

So while you grow your first meds, you can acquire what she needs, up to 2.5 oz max available directly to her, and you can hold in reserve 2.5 oz for her use later, as her cg...

you can acquire meds in the form of seeds and cuttings from members here on the forum, as well as finished ready to use cannabis, or a variety of edibles, tinctures, and oils as well if smoking is not preferenctial.

you ll need to put yourself out there a bit, as we all do, to make it happen, but it can/will happen if your willing to spend a little time getting known.

give us an idea where your at, and I'm sure those in your area will try to help.

once we know your general vacinity, we can recommend a Compassion Club. Many CC members are more than happy to help out. Not just with ready to use meds at fair donation, but with genetics (seeds and clones ) as well as what strain would be good for her ailments, help in keeping them alive ect, and getting to harvest meds you grew yourself for her.

Of course the community here is filled with many just like yourself and your wife, so helping you helps others and ourselves in the process.

where about are you at, general location...

as Kzoo stated, Jackson and Clio have a farmers market arrangement. after the CoA ruling a little over 2 months ago. many dispensaries closed, and those that stay open do so with a bullseye on their back thanks to our current benevolent AG. (not sarcasim).

as a CG, you are protected via the act to "ACQUIRE Meds by any means possible", to meet your patients needs. in this case your wife.

if you are not a paitient, you can have up to 5 oz of meds at any time, so long as you have 2.5 oz locked up where you, and only you can get access to them. this would qualify as in reserve medication, thus why only you can have access to it. your wife can have 2.5 available to her for use as needed at any given time.

So while you grow your first meds, you can acquire what she needs, up to 2.5 oz max available directly to her, and you can hold in reserve 2.5 oz for her use later, as her cg...

you can acquire meds in the form of seeds and cuttings from members here on the forum, as well as finished ready to use cannabis, or a variety of edibles, tinctures, and oils as well if smoking is not preferenctial.

you ll need to put yourself out there a bit, as we all do, to make it happen, but it can/will happen if your willing to spend a little time getting known.

give us an idea where your at, and I'm sure those in your area will try to help.

once we know your general vacinity, we can recommend a Compassion Club. Many CC members are more than happy to help out. Not just with ready to use meds at fair donation, but with genetics (seeds and clones ) as well as what strain would be good for her ailments, help in keeping them alive ect, and getting to harvest meds you grew yourself for her.

Of course the community here is filled with many just like yourself and your wife, so helping you helps others and ourselves in the process.

Thanks for the reply!

Pretty much the Parchment area.

We took a look at a dispensary - fees are unmanagable (It was also pretty overwhelming, both being completely new to the whole thing)

Thanks!

Also a Cannabis Farmers Market in the Hemp Center Weekends in Ann Arbor. Don' have any idea where u are in relation? Also compassion clubs (in the best sense of that word) if knew ur general vicinity.

Part of the catch-22 with our law. Which came 1st (really?) the CG reg or the med grow? Give me 100 days head start and I'll figure it all out.

• 2 weeks later...

Your safest bet is to wait til harvest. If your wife's health cannot let her wait then try a "dipensary", or "farmers market" and pay the prices. Farmers Market you'll probably save money but having to travel across the state to go to one is sometimes pretty difficult. Another option I find very convenient is a delivery service discreet and professional.

Get growing, the faster the better.

Put your plants into flower and in about 3 to 4 weeks you will have thin underdeveloped buds.

Harvest the bottom half and process however suits you, water hash, simpson oil, butter, you could even smoke it if you have iron lungs. It will be harsh as hell but effective.

Getting started is the biggest hurddle, but in as little as one month you can be self sufficient.

I have done this when I could not keep up with a new patients needs, and the potency was good.

The patient approved as well.

Good luck,

R

Archived