What's With The Seeds?

Guess I misunderstood about herming. I really don't know much about it. Just as I have thought to myself and read a bit.

I wanted to explain it the best I could. I was just reading the link on women cycling together and it talked about hormones and how other womens hormones affected each other and thats why they cycle together, for best possible reproduction scenario. Same with cannabis, sometimes the females can sense there is no male or male hormones in their general area so in an attempt to make sure they would reproduce the next spring they would pop out a few pollen sacks to self produce seeds. Last spring I had a friend that collected seeds from one of his hermies and was selling them to people as female seeds. I tried to tell him this was not the case and he shouldnt be saying/doing that. He wouldnt listen......Guess what they ended up with??? Hermies :-( thats why I feel so strongly about this topic. NOT COOL. I am not always right and am usually a pretty passive guy, but I usually wont speak out on something unless I feel pretty educated on the issue. I have been doing this since 1987 indoors. No I am not the best, dont always have the best and dont claim to have all the answers. Just trying to get some good/correct info out to everyone. I have been kinda quiet for the last year or so on here as the trolls/LEO's have scared me away from being to vocal to often on here. I do not need anymore harrasment from them.

Happy Holidays all,

Wildman

Seeds just happen now and then... the presence of a seed or two in a zip does not make bud trash... what should a caregiver do with it? Flush it down the toilet? Sell it to crackheads? Wasteful attitudes here... if it's full of seeds that's one thing, but a seed every few grams makes no difference. If they're willing to trade seeds you find for meds, it really should be no big deal.

Seeds just happen now and then... the presence of a seed or two in a zip does not make bud trash... what should a caregiver do with it? Flush it down the toilet? Sell it to crackheads? Wasteful attitudes here... if it's full of seeds that's one thing, but a seed every few grams makes no difference. If they're willing to trade seeds you find for meds, it really should be no big deal.

If there is only a few in a zip its a good thing, keep em ;-)

hermie seeds are just that "hermie seeds"...u see one nanner and get even a few seeds, well u kno where it came from, most likely if you got just a few seeds per oz, then u never even seen the culprit...lol...fn ppl...seeds..hermies.."oh there fine, could be great genetics"..really?...This entire thread seems stupid to me.toss them.

It's calling attention to not creating and or the passing of bad genes for the less informed.

hermie seeds are just that "hermie seeds"...u see one nanner and get even a few seeds, well u kno where it came from, most likely if you got just a few seeds per oz, then u never even seen the culprit...lol...fn ppl...seeds..hermies.."oh there fine, could be great genetics"..really?...This entire thread seems stupid to me.toss them.

It's calling attention to not creating and or the passing of bad genes for the less informed.

Agree...strange thread, bad meds. I have only experienced the best and the misinformation....digruntled patients and unseemly genetics. This is not my experience. It seems not difficult to acquire good genetics, for now anyway.

When you get hermied seeds, rejoice! If viable seeds and viable strain.

This. There is nothing wrong with hermie genetics. Who truly gives a flying f--k if you buy an ounce of bud and get 2-3 seeds? That's usually what you see from most hermies. BIG DEAL... it's a PLANT. It's not "bad genetics"... the plant EVOLVED to do this. If you buy an ounce and it's full of seeds, that's another thing, and means a male wasn't pulled. The only issue here is the hassle in picking out the seeds and the weight discrepancy (...if any. Maybe he gave you a 32 gram ounce.) There is ZERO difference in potency, seeded or not.

just to add a lil more to the cake mix today lol.............So what about those great strains some of us love cherish even cant live with out.....that come from hermies....think there are not any? i bet i can name a couple world famous strains that exist due to a hermie seed....evr heard of a male sour d?....5- 6 seeds in a lb....hmm....love me some ecsd.

I haven't come across any hermi traits myself and don't want to. I always choose stable well established genetics to grow.

Agree...strange thread, bad meds. I have only experienced the best and the misinformation....digruntled patients and unseemly genetics. This is not my experience. It seems not difficult to acquire good genetics, for now anyway.

2-3 seeds would be one thing I'm talking I could get less from a bag of Mexican street weed.

This. There is nothing wrong with hermie genetics. Who truly gives a flying f--k if you buy an ounce of bud and get 2-3 seeds? That's usually what you see from most hermies. BIG DEAL... it's a PLANT. It's not "bad genetics"... the plant EVOLVED to do this. If you buy an ounce and it's full of seeds, that's another thing, and means a male wasn't pulled. The only issue here is the hassle in picking out the seeds and the weight discrepancy (...if any. Maybe he gave you a 32 gram ounce.) There is ZERO difference in potency, seeded or not.

The genetics could be great for the most part..but do you really wanna have to worry about nanners in your crops??thats what hermie seeds entail, they do just that hermie, they may hermie in the middle of the cycle, they may hermie at the slightest stress, they will hermie, and say a hermie seed is grown out, and hermies again, producing more hermie seeds,then those are grown out, well that trait is just passed on and each times becomes a lil more dominant, so on and so forth.but hey, if your happy with hermies in the garden..good for you...As for the original post, the more you shop around, the more your likely to run into people who dont know wth there doing, and eventually be able to figure out who does...theres sum great meds all over the place.

Thats exactly what you are doing by passing around hermie seeds...someone also said hermies only produce a few seeds..yah sometimes..other times they can polinate your whole crop it depends on weather or not the nanner open or was just touched...why dont you go find one and cut it open and see what happens??

Archived